Board logo

标题: love [打印本页]

作者: ddv    时间: 2011-6-25 09:44     标题: love

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-6-25 10:50 编辑

i  love  you  not  because  of  who  you are  ,but  because  of  who  i  am  when  i am  with  you  .
   no  man  or  woman  is  worth  your  tears  ,and  the  one  who  is  ,won`t  make  you   cry  .
   the  worst way  to miss  someone  is  to  be  sitting  right  beside  them  knowing  you  can`t  have  them  .
   never  frown, even  when  you  are  sad  , because  you  never  know  who is  falling  in  love  with  your  smile  .
   to  the  world  you  may  be  one  person  , but  to  one  person  you  may  be  the  world  .
   don`t   waste  your  time  on  a man/woman,who  isn`t   willing  to  waste  their  time  on  you  .
   just  because  someone  doesn`t  love  you  the  way  you  want  them  to  , doesn`t  mean  they  don`t  love  you  with  all  they  have  .
   don`t  try  so  hard  ; the  best  things   come  when  you  least  except  them  to  .
   maybe  god  wants  us  to  meet  a  few  wrong  people  before  meeting  the  right  one  ,so  that  when  we  finally  meet  the  person  , we  will  know   how  to  be  grateful  .
     don`t  cry  because  it  is  over  , smile  because  it  happened  .
     life  is  a  pure  flame  , and  we  live  by  an  invisible  .

注:要翻译的跟我说一声。太难打啦。
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2011-6-25 11:03

Love,can not touch,but you can feel it.
And once the heart is full of love,everyday is a shining day.
作者: 玄懿    时间: 2011-8-21 11:00

How do you know the man you meet is the Mr.Right for you ?
Love is very complicated.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2