Board logo

标题: Who has this experience about interviews from the foreign company [打印本页]

作者: Everest    时间: 2007-10-21 18:32     标题: Who has this experience about interviews from the foreign company

Hi ALL,

Could U give a hand me?

(NOTE: Thank you for your participation or glimpse for the theme)

As you see the topic above, I have any no experience for dealing with the thing how to take part in an interview from the foreign enterprise, especially these IT firms. Therefore, it is very necessary for me to acquire your practiced experiences or some suggestions if you are williing to share them with each other. The following troubles will be around this topic, and also possibly including some related things.

Let me begin!

First of all, I am to emularate all of details of the topic I am incapable of settling as follows.

Scene < I >
How to start the dialogue when receiving a call from the incorporation to interview me.

[Your FeedBack]

Scene < II >
How to talk about professional interview with some experts.

[Your FeedBack]

Scene < III >
How to cope with the conversation with HRs.

[Your FeedBack]

To summarize, look forward to your participation...
作者: Everest    时间: 2007-10-26 21:48

Hi 幽幽草,

What an excellent girl!

Certainly, pursuant to more and more information you have committed into the corresponding topic and shared with each other, I am benefitted greatly.

And, of course, I am extremely thankful to YOU. Your enthusiastic and frendly help let me know more information about how to do a job objective with tricks some extent.

Finally, PLS coninue it.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2