Board logo

标题: 高一上听力参考内容 Unit 02 [打印本页]

作者: greenkiss    时间: 2007-10-26 10:40     标题: 高一上听力参考内容 Unit 02

It’s that woman, she drives me crazy. It all starts right from the very first day, I would say from the very first evening when I set foot into that house.

“Good evening, Mr Brown, could you please put your coat on the peg? Oh, no, not there, in the closet please. Yes, thank you, and, oh, your shoes! Could you please take them off? Thank you, and, er… your umbrella, yes, could you please put your umbrella in the umbrella stand? Oh, no, not there, here. Please don’t forget the key of the front door. Here you are, and remember, if you come home after the mid-night, please lock the door, good night! Oh, Mr Brown, would you please be quiet after nine o’clock in the evening?”

And that was only the beginning.

“ Mr Brown, don’t shower after the Nine” she shouted.
She walked to push my door and say “Mr Brown, would you please remember not smoking in the bathroom? Could you walk the dog please? Would you turn down your radio please? Please, Mr Brown, could you speak quietly on the phone?”
It was terrible, oh, I could not stay here another week for sure.
And then that was this letter.
“Give me promise” she said
“Could you please return the key of the front door? And one more question: can you help me find a new tenant for my flat?”

敬请多多指正.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2