Board logo

标题: 2011-07-11 英语听写 (难) [打印本页]

作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-7-11 09:54     标题: 2011-07-11 英语听写 (难)

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-7-15 21:19 编辑

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110711.mp3[/audio]

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110711.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-7-11 11:04

May i help u?
yes, i would like to check in .
do u have a reservation?
yes, my name is carlo jiang.
i'm sorr mam, i can't find anything on that name.do you have comfirmation number?
no. i don't have with me .but i know i have the reservation.my husband made it for me last month.
well ,let me look that again,how do u spell your first name again?
carol.
i can't find the carol in the computer for today.
作者: 龙楚红    时间: 2011-7-11 11:47

A:May I help you?
B:Yes, I would like to check in.
Ao you have reservation?
B:Yes, my name is Carol Jiling. That spell "J-I-L-N-G".
A:I am sorry, Jiling, I can't find anything under your name. Do you have your conversation number?
B:No, I don't have with me. But I know have reservation. My hunsband made it for me last month.
A:Well, Let me look it again. How do you spell your first name, mam?
B:C-A-R-O-L. Carol.
A:I don't find the Carol in the computer for today. I have Carol Rose here, but that resevation for next Monday.
A: No, that is no me. My name is Jiling, not Rose. My hunsband reserved for me.
A:Are you sure he reserved your name, mam? Probably he reseved under his name.
B:Ha, his name is Lin, L-I-N.
A:I am sorry, I have nothing here.
B:This is I know th reservation for me.
A:Hem, let me try something. Wait, I have a resevation someone named Jane here. It is spelled J-A-N-G, it is not spelled J-I-N-G. It is for Mr.Carol Jang.
B:Oh, that must be me. Probably they typed the name wrong. My hunsband's English isn't so good.
A:Yes, sometimes it happens that. That's why  we usually carry your conversation number. I am sorry about the inconvenient.
B:It is ok. Probably it is my hunsband's fault. Is that a pool in the hotel?
A:Yes, of course. The pool opens until 10:00pm, so you still have 45 minutes.
B:Good.
A:Here is your key, your room number is 079.
作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-7-11 11:57

A: May I help you?
B: Yes, I would like to check in.
A: Do you have a reservation?
B: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That’s pelled J-I-A-N-G.
A: I’m sorry Ma’am; I can't find anything under that name. Do you have your confirmation number?
B: No. I don't have it with me .but I know I have a reservation. My husband made it for me last month.
A: Well, let me look again, how do you spell your first name ma’am?
B: Carol, C-A-R-O-L
A: I don’t find a Carol in the computer for today. I have Carol Lassen here, but that reservation in is for next Monday.
B: No, that’s not me. My name is Jiang, not Lassen. My husband reserved for me.  
A: Are you sure he used your name ma’am? Maybe he reserved it under his name.
B: uh….his name is Lin, L-I-N.
A: I’m sorry, I have nothing here.
B: Miss, I know he made this reservation for me
A: Hmm…let me try something, wait, I have a reservation for someone named Jang here, but it’s spelled J-A-N-G, it’s not spelled J-I-A-N-G. It’s for Mr. C. Jang.
B: oh, that must be me; probably they typed the name wrong. My husband’s English isn’t so good.
A: Yes, sometimes it happens ma’am. That‘s why it’s always good to carry your confirmation number. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.
B: It’s OK, it’s probably my husband’s fault. Is there a pool in this hotel?
A: Yes, of course, the pool is open until 10 pm, so you still have about 45 minutes.
B: Good.
A: Here is your key, your room number is 379. You can find the elevators just around the corner there, down the hall. Enjoy you stay, ma’am.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2