Board logo

标题: Eating more roughage 健康出粮 Part 1 [打印本页]

作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-7-12 16:23     标题: Eating more roughage 健康出粮 Part 1

本帖最后由 莎莎dawn 于 2011-7-12 16:25 编辑

Mary:I can't believe my eyes,Bill.Are you having a corncake and salad for lunch?No hamburger?
Bill:Get used to it,Mary.I'm off burgers for good.
M:Why do you suddenly change your diet?
B:Well,My doctor says I should eat more high-fibre,low-cal foods to lower my cholesterol level.
M:Well,I'm glad you're starting to pay more attention to your diet.Eating more roughage is good to your health.You were eating too much fast food before and it's not healthy at all.
B:Yeah,I still think fast food is delicious.But my doctor says that if I continue eating so much fast food,I will destory my health.All things considered I think health is the more important at my age.
M:Yes,and I've noticed you've been munching lots of fruits and vegetables recently.
B:That's right.Fruits and vegetables are an excllent source of fiber and vitamins,which are extremely important to the body's  well-being and besides I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.
M:I think I should make you my role model and eat more roughage and fruit as well.
B:I think you should do that.It's said that eating more roughage and fruit can make girls look more beautiful.

As we all know,roughage is a kind of food of health,with high-fiber,low-cal.Like corn,cereals,oats,bean and ect.Eating more roughage become a fashion recently,some wanna lose weight,some wanna own a ruddy complexion,some wanna be a good healthy,whatever.I don't dare to say that I completely quit those delicious junk food and just eat these roughage,but I keep a cup of Soya-bean milk everyday,hehe ,Soya-bean milk is really a good thing to ladies~!~!So,do you decide to change your diet?Or you've have done it,then would you mind to share what benifits you got from the roughage??

Try to translate the red part~!~!
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: captinjack    时间: 2011-8-7 22:57

I'm off burgers for good.
我再也不吃汉堡了。
I think I should make you my role model and eat more roughage and fruit as well.
我觉得我应该拿你当我的榜样,多吃粗粮和水果

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2