Board logo

标题: 2011-07-15 英语听写 (难) [打印本页]

作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-7-15 21:19     标题: 2011-07-15 英语听写 (难)

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110715.mp3[/audio]

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110715.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-7-16 07:07

A: We should take our co-workers out to celebrate this weekend,
B: Yes. The project was a big success. Now it’s finished, I think we should have a party.
A: But I’m not sure what to do. We could invite them all to dinner at Red Lobster, and then come here for drinks.
B: This place?
A: Yes, why not? This is one of the best bars of the neighborhood. A lot of the employees are live on here. So what would be convenient?
B: I have a suggestion. Why don’t we go to KTV and sing?
A: A KTV? Are you serious?
B: Yes, why not? Don’t you like KTVs?
A: I don’t know. I never went to one.
B: Never? Really? I’m surprised.
A: Why should you be? Many Americans have never gone to a KTV. It’s not an American thing to do.
B: But there’re a lot of KTVs in town. There’s one just two blocks from here.
A: That’s because there’re a lot of Asian immigrants there. All their customers are Asians. Americans don’t usually go on to sing with their friends.
B: I suppose. It’s true that when I go to a KTV here in town. There are almost no Westerners.
A: See.
B: But you know Steven, half the employees of our company are from Japan. So going to a KTV will be fun for them.
A: But what about other employees?
B: Well, I think you will have a good time, too. We have to teach you of course.
A: Do they have English songs there?
B: Of course, they have a lot of English songs.
A: Well, maybe we should suggest it to the office tomorrow. I’m willing to try.
B: Good, we Japanese working in America always have to learn about American culture. You will be good to introducing something Japanese to you.
A: Let’s give a try then.
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-7-23 11:04

a:we should take our co-workers out to celebrate this weekend
b:yes, the project was a big success
a:now it is finished. i think we should have a party.
b:but i am not sure what to do
a:we could invite them all to the diner and red lobsterand come here for drinks
b:this is one of  best pub in the neibourhood.lots of employees live here,so it would be convenient.
B: i have a suggestion.why not go to ktv and sing?
a:i never went to then.
b: why should be .many americans never gone to the ktv,it's not american thing to do.
a:but there are many ktvs in town.there is one just 2 block from here.
b:that because lots of asian immigrants here.all the customs are asians.american usually don't go out sing with friends.
a:i suppose.tha't true when i go to the ktv here in town,there are most no westermerce.
b:half employees in our company are from Japan. so going to the ktv would be for them
i think you would have good time ,too.
do they have english songs there?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2