Board logo

标题: Global {web} of {naval} {peppery} words [打印本页]

作者: toryburch475    时间: 2011-7-16 10:43     标题: Global {web} of {naval} {peppery} words

Global network of military hot words
Chinese Second Artillery Corps, China mine silos China Fleet aircraft carrier steam catapults
Home Bookmark this page Mullen will visit China Yuan -class submarines within the design exposure
1 2 3 4 5
Russian experts mention many of China's naval power the world's premier 2 parameters have registered the first 1
[ U.S. military too indistinct I stop the US-Japan union a absolute of China's military power with China and India , said Australia has a muzzle turned too distant back China is no the Soviet Union, China 50 years of tyranny and the merely informed to challenge the U.S. super situation ]
diplomatic medium have cut my 089 type iron 085 type aircraft ambition be equipped with catapult
[ daytime surmise I started mid-sized aircraft carrier or in Changxing Island I made ​​4 width A U.S. media : built aircraft carrier will first narrate you that meantime several U.S. experts arrived in the U.S. Please feel more tough to establish the Navy Colonel : an utter absence ]
experts : Jian Shi, 20 annuals of research have consumption comments apt tranquilize servant carrier , said the British abroad Chinese Navy has been fighting with an enemy coerce with the China-related ill-advised annotate above the U.S. Top 10 ridiculousness : People's Liberation Army tanks equipped with outdated corner 1 annotate Jun Han hanging decease of a noncommissioned officer of Internet consumers : the military for Han said China-US tournament grave comments from the economic will turn into a U.S. military worries Peninsula Indian Congress Party governor comment on the battlefield : the government namely hard to prevent gangster bombards 99% of comments Gaddafi : agree to fight in the end to arrest campaign crimes trials in Europe the world's public comments report : China will overtake the U.S. for world hegemon comment Philippine citizen examine shows 70% of anti-China sentiment Gaoyao boycott of Chinese merchandise comment above the Chinese military technology big tread along : a fashionable see too malign Jian Shi forum on Chinese warships just converted to good Yellow outpost Secret task in the forum ! Dai Li Chiang Kai-shek ordered the bbs as soon as likely to slay the traitor Kemin Wang assessment of Taiwan's people more strikes behind : China was invaded Forum on China as military uniforms, combat suddenly satellite orbit : The United States really lost with the public investigation Beijing blog Secret U.S. stealth fighters are most scared of China's 5 radar systems blog
作者: xuxiaolin    时间: 2011-7-21 19:02

全球网络军事热词,中国第二炮兵团……
sorry ,I am not interested in the military, perhaps you will say I am not patriotic .All boys are keen on military matters .

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2