Board logo

标题: 手机让我们距离更近了还是更远了 [打印本页]

作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-23 07:45     标题: 手机让我们距离更近了还是更远了

[attach]11978[/attach]

Nowdays, people almost can't live without cell phones, cell phones make long distance shorter, and more convienent. But at the same time, people visit their friends through cell phones instead of in person. Although we talk friendly, happily,and also "politely" however. this is a sign of pychological distance. So what's your opinion about this?

我們這一代的孩子就是這樣聯繫着的。是親密得分毫不隔,還是遙遠得咫尺天涯? - 公車上的一幕聯想
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-7-23 09:28

when i was young,i had many little friends.we played lots of games together,such as skip rubber band,hide-and-seek  we were very happy,shouting,laughing.But now i seldom see a group of children play together.they like staying at home playing computer games .i don't know the result of this.but i think play with my little friends is much happier.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-7-23 11:19

We all like to chat with our friends through the QQ or cell phone.And seldom meet.Meeting one person in person is very different from talking through communication device.This can lead to long distance between friends,as time goes by,they would have less topics to talk about and are no longer familiar with each other,and them might no longer talk through QQ or cell phone.
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-7-23 16:13

Actually,it depends on ouselves,whether you really wanna keep in touch with somebody or not,if you do,you can just ask them out to start a face to face talk through your cellphone,right?
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-7-23 16:13

Actually,it depends on ouselves,whether you really wanna keep in touch with somebody or not,if you do,you can just ask them out to start a face to face talk through your cellphone,right?
作者: 时尚岛01    时间: 2011-7-23 20:03

maybe!
作者: dragon520    时间: 2011-7-25 09:48

Sometimes,it's very useful for us,for the long distance,we can not meet with each other closet,but we can listen him voices,feel his feeling,etc.
Of course,if you want,you can also visit your friends.
作者: nickyaoxp    时间: 2011-7-25 14:37

The closer we are ,the less we talk through QQ or cell phone!
don't know why!!
solution??
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-25 17:00

回复 2# tingroom

Yeah, children today have more opportunities to open their eyes, to know more about the world. But unfortunately, they have less true friendship because of the side effects of communication technology.
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-25 17:02

回复 3# xiaomeixin

I can't agree with you more, people talk through QQ instead of in person, and soon they will not chat even though QQ, that's the exact reality we have encountered.
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-25 17:03

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

Yaaa, it kinds of depends.
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-25 17:05

回复 7# dragon520

Yaa, we can't ignore the benefits of cell phones, it is a efficient way to let us keep in touch with our friends and relatives.
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-25 17:06

回复 8# nickyaoxp

I didn't hear this principal before, can you explain it a bit?
作者: nickyaoxp    时间: 2011-7-25 21:31

回复 13# SugerDaisy

OK!

I find that I don't like talking with classmates through QQ ,who  always play with me and follow me everywhere in school,and  I usually chat with  friends whom I do not know ,if nobody talk with me .I just ask my best friends  out and play with them rather than chat with them through QQ.
(实在是英语水平有限,表达不清楚,呵呵)
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-28 07:34

回复 14# nickyaoxp

Oh,I see, thanks your explanation, and we are same at this point.
作者: 洛苏    时间: 2011-7-28 17:06

In my point of view,it do more harm than good when talking about its' effect on the relationship of the people.
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-7-29 05:17

回复 16# 洛苏

yaa, kinds of.
作者: 洛溪BB    时间: 2011-7-29 18:20

Sometimes, I think the cell phones become a tool that help us to avoid somebody and something. We tell to someone by cell phone, " I am busy." "I am not at home." Gradually we are use to talking on the phone or communicating by the messages.  Plainly, theses can't meet our emotions.
作者: sally2005    时间: 2011-8-6 13:03

No, I think cell phone is a good commuication tools, because I leave faraway from my home, and my friends, we have no time to meet each other, but we can talk by phone and closer our relationship. the important is we should call often to our parents. we can't often go back home, but they will be happy if we often call them and talk with them.
作者: 维夏    时间: 2011-8-7 22:06

Actually , I think mobile makes shorter distsances longer among friends. For instance, I will call my friens once a month, we just talke about few mintunes. But when I hadn't have cell phone, I will pay a visit to her home, and spent harlarious time.
作者: sunnyraintsk    时间: 2011-9-20 11:39

people visit their friends through cell phones instead of in person.
作者: itsmypink    时间: 2011-9-20 21:54

First ,i should say there are to wrong spelled words in the top profile , one is "convenient" ,and the another is "psychological ".

when i watched the title , it remind me a movie named < 手机> directed by "feng " . In different ways , cell phones will make different function ,maybe shorten the distance , meybe prolong it . Cell phone can changed our life , but the determinant is yourself .
作者: 王笑天    时间: 2011-10-12 07:17

回复 2# tingroom

you are right!
作者: 杨飞飞儿    时间: 2011-10-25 23:33

Nowadays, mobile phone is so many that everyone can't be away from it. Although mobile phone makes us live in our own world , it also makes ue close invisibly. Therefore, i think mobile phone doesn't make us long distance.
作者: 有时在想    时间: 2011-10-30 16:39

people visit their friends though cellphone instead of in person??what's the meaning of"in person "
作者: 曲木么阿佳    时间: 2011-11-11 15:13

every coin has two sides. I always miss my family when I am far away from home,by the cell phone I can heard my mother's vioce that make me feel better because I have enough time to back home. we can know what about our family and friends.my father does not send text because he can't spell chinese characters but he can send me a multimedia message and show me my mother's new dress which consoles me a lot. after all we are busy with work or study so that we have not more time to visit our friends. caliing them and send a text to them are rapid way to touch with each other.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2