Board logo

标题: 2011-08-02 英语听写 (难) [打印本页]

作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-8-2 10:37     标题: 2011-08-02 英语听写 (难)

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-8-2 10:40 编辑

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110802.mp3[/audio]

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110802.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-8-2 13:01

A:I don’t know what I’m going to do, I need to find a job, if I don’t, I won’t be able to stay here next semester.
B:Have you try university part time jobs?
A:  What do you mean?
B:I mean in the library or in some Information center, often the university hires foreign students for part positions.
A:Yes, I know, I try that, they don’t have anything now, so what can I do?  
B:Well, since you’re foreign student, that is hard, that‘s be cause it’s actually illegal for you to work in America.
A:I know that, you don’t have to tell me that, that is my problem, I know I have the right to work for the university, that’s legal, but they don’t have a job for me, and it’s illegal for me to get a job elsewhere.
B:Anyway, there must be some solution; you know there are many people working illegally in New York  
A:But I need a pretty decent job; I need to make enough to pay my rent at least
B:I have an idea
A:What?
B:Since you’re Chinese, may be you can find part time work in Chinatown
A:I already had that idea  
B:Well, what aren’t you going look down there?
A:But I don’t know what I would do  
B:It maybe part time work as waitresses something, it would be illegal, but sometimes waitresses make good salary
A:Maybe…I don’t know
B:I will ask my friends for you, maybe someone knows a company that needs part time people, that’s another thing you should do, ask all you friends to ask around for you, you might find something  
A:I have to find something; otherwise I will have to go back to Taiwan. I’ll be broken two months
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-8-4 13:20

a long dictation.
作者: battleship    时间: 2011-8-4 14:15

OK! GOOD!
作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-8-5 10:07

回复 3# tingroom

So, it is not very easy to do.
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-8-5 10:28

a:i don't know i am going to do.i need to find a job.if don't , i won't stay here next semester.
b:have you tried the university  part-time jobs?
a:what do you mean.
b:i mean in the librery or in some  information centre often university hire students for  part-time positions.
a:i tried. they don't have anything now.so what can i do?
since you're for student is hard.that because actuall is illegal for you to  work in america.
a:you don't have to tell me that.i know i have a right to work for the university.it's illegl for me to get a job elsewhere.
b:anyway , there must be some solution.you know there are many people are working illegally in newyork.
a:but i need a pretty desen job. i need making enough to pay my rental list.
since you are a chinese, maybe you can find a job in chinatown.
well , why don't you go looking down there
a:but i don't know what would i do
b:it's maybe part-time work as a wartress there. it would be illegal,but sometimes waitresses make good salary.
i'll ask my friends for you.maybe someone knows some company needs part-time people.that another thing you should do,ask your all friends to ask around for you.you might find sth.
a:i have to find sth. otherwise i have to go back to taiwan.i'll be broken  two months.
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-8-5 10:39

corrections:
i need a decent job.
why don't you go and look down there?
the university hires the foreign students.
i'll be borke in two months.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2