Board logo

标题: I am sad because my cat passed away [打印本页]

作者: captinjack    时间: 2011-8-14 08:41     标题: I am sad because my cat passed away

his morning when my mom fed our cat,she found that the cat seemed very sick .So after breakfast,i went to a veterinarian with the cat .At the first glimpse of she ,the veterinarian told me that the cat had eaten dead rat which was poisoned ,and there was a fat chance to save her ."Then ,save her"I said .After one injection,the veterinarian said that if the cat was a little better in hour,i should take her to him in the afternoon,or i needn't come .When i put her into the basket,my cat jumped from my arms and landed on the ground heavily. I knew that it was the pain that made her did it .To make her live her life peacefully, i didn't move my cat.Instead,i squated beside her and looked at her.But then she felt indescrible pain and began to twitch .I turned my head immediately with tears flowing on my face.After half an hour,it was all quiet .I held my cat and buried her to the nearest farm to my house.I am sad for the death of my cat. What makes me feel more sad is that I have not even given my cat a name yet .
作者: bubu熊    时间: 2011-8-14 09:29

I do not understand
作者: 建哥    时间: 2011-8-14 09:57

字体很小,看的眼很酸!
作者: 时尚岛01    时间: 2011-8-14 10:55

sorry for that! but there're a lot of wrong words
作者: seaso    时间: 2011-8-14 11:27

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-15 08:05 编辑

DON‘T too sad for it.You should think it will has a new beganing(beginning).and it doesn't bear any pain in the world.you should wish it.
作者: LinBalls    时间: 2011-8-14 12:03

Cheer up,come on ,my friend.I know the cat was more important for you ,but it was pass.so make sure that you will live a happy life in the next day.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-8-15 08:06

I am so sorry to hear that.But you should not be too sad.If you really like cats,you can buy one and take good care of it.
作者: seaso    时间: 2011-8-15 13:07

回复 5# seaso

thank  you for pointing out the mistake.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-8-15 14:39

i have already changed the font'size

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2