Board logo

标题: 英语情景会话:唠叨的岳母Mother in law [打印本页]

作者: eileengao    时间: 2011-8-18 11:06     标题: 英语情景会话:唠叨的岳母Mother in law

本帖最后由 eileengao 于 2011-8-19 10:48 编辑

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_1986.html
A:your daughter will be back soon. I'm going to start making dinner. You can just watch some TV in TV room if you like. We just bought a new TV with a LCD screen. The remote control is on the coffee ta  你女儿快回来了。我该准备晚饭去了。如果想看电视的话,你可以去电视机房看。我们刚刚买了台新电视,是液晶屏的。遥控机就在扶手椅旁边的咖啡桌上。

B:would you mind if I helped out in the kitchen instead? I do enjoy cooking. 你介不介意我去厨房帮忙?我很喜欢做饭.

A:this is supposed to be your vacation; we'd like you to just relax.  你是来度假的,我们希望你能好好休息。

B:cooking makes me feel relaxed. So, what are we cooking?  做饭对于我来说就是休息。那么,咱们晚饭做什么?

A:ok, well, we're going to make a pan of lasagne, a salad, and some garlic bread. Here's the recipe. Do you want to get the ingredients we need out of the cupboard? 好吧,嗯,我们打算做一锅意大利宽面,一份沙拉还有些大蒜面包。这儿有菜谱。你能把咱们需要的配料从柜橱里拿出来吗?

B:sure. We should probably pre-heat the oven right away, too. 没问题。我们应该现在就把烤箱预热上。

A:that's a good idea. Can you set the oven to 200 degrees Celsius? 好主意。你可以把烤箱调到200摄氏度.

B:that's a bit high for lasagne. I'll just set it at 180 degree and we can take it from there.  做意大利宽面这温度有点高了。我想调到180度,这样我们才好把它从里面拿出来。

A:fine. I'll just get out the casserole dish, the saucepan, the salad bowl, and the baking sheet. 好的。我要拿一下烤盘,平底锅,沙拉碗和烤箱垫。

B:you know, I could do this myself. Why don't you go get the screwdriver and the pliers and go fix the vacuum cleaner so it works better?  你知道的,这些我可以自己来。你为什么不去找把螺丝刀和钳子把吸尘器修修呢。

A:I don't think it's broken.  我觉得它没坏呢。

B:well, if it's not broken, then you need to learn how to vacuum better, because it doesn't look like you've vacuumed for ages!  嗯,如果没坏的话,你可是得学学怎么能充分发挥吸尘器的用途了。因为看起来你们家已经好久没有吸过尘了。

A:fine. I'll go vacuum. Let me know if you need any other help. 好吧。你去弄吸尘器。如果你需要帮忙就叫我。
作者: 类似完美    时间: 2011-8-18 20:21

thanks for sharing

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2