Board logo

标题: 2011-08-25 英语听写 (易) [打印本页]

作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-8-25 19:43     标题: 2011-08-25 英语听写 (易)

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down what you heard

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110825.mp3[/audio]

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110825.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: zht1973118    时间: 2011-8-25 20:36

学习了
作者: 正合适    时间: 2011-8-26 03:15

A: Allen, you've been so busy lately, that I don't see you anymore
B: I've been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: but that's 2 months away, you still got a lot of time
B: not really. you see I've finished all the research and I...organize on my notes, but it will take me almost 2 months to type them
A: well, if that's your only problem, i can type your page....in 2 weeks
作者: 亿思绪    时间: 2011-8-26 11:11

a: Allen, you've been so busy lately, and I don't see you any more.
b: I've been typing to finish the 3 research project so that I can present my findings at the research in July.
a: But taht's too much away. You still get lots of time.
b: Not really,you see I finish all the research and I've organized on my note. But it takes me almost 2 months to type them.
a:Well, if that's your only problem, I can type your paper in 2 weeks.
作者: wyw950123    时间: 2011-8-26 23:05

谢谢!
作者: chengruir    时间: 2011-8-27 09:55

W: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately, that we don`t see you anymore.
M: I`ve been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
W: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got a lot of time.
M: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized my notes. But it will take me almost two months to type them.
W: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in last two weeks.
作者: H780723    时间: 2011-8-27 18:50

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: sdsfwyp    时间: 2011-8-28 09:29

W: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately, that we don`t see you anymore.M: I`ve been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.W: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got lots of time.M: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized all my notes. But it will take me almost two months to type them.W: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in less than 2 weeks.
作者: 翟晶璇    时间: 2011-8-28 11:40

回复 1# MarcoHoo

呵呵,我是新生,不太能听懂,要好好努力
作者: nosay    时间: 2011-8-28 14:49

W:Alley ,you been so busy lately,but we don't see anymore.
M:I'm being try to finish this research project,so that i can present my findings at the conference in July.
W:But that's two month away,you'll still get lots of time.  
M:Not really,you see,i've finished all of the research and i've about organised all my notes,but it will take me almost two month to type them.
W:Well,if that's your only problem ,i can type up your paper in less than two weeks.
作者: yqjmy1982    时间: 2011-8-28 21:34

A: Allen, you've been so busy lately, that I don't see you anymore
B: I've been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-8-28 22:10

回复 10# 翟晶璇

Come on!
作者: 珊裳旖旎    时间: 2011-8-29 08:47

A: Allen, you'v been so busy lately. Why we don't see you any more?
B: I have been trying to finish this reaserch of the project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: But that's two months away. You still get lots of time.
B: Not really. You see I have finished the research and I will be bake to organize all my note. But it would take me all most two months to take them.
A: If that's only problem, i can type your pape in less than two weeks.
作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-8-29 13:28

A: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately that we don't see you anymore.
B: I`ve been trying to finish this research project so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got lots of time.
B: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized my notes.
But it will take me almost two months to type them.
A: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in less than two weeks.
作者: zlcjssds    时间: 2011-8-29 17:37

作者: hoyongqi    时间: 2011-8-29 18:35

作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-8-30 09:44

a:allen , you've been so busy lately,we don't see you anymore.
b:i've been trying to finish the research project so that i can present findings at the conference in july.
a:but that's two months away.you've still got lots of time.
b:not really. you see.i've finished all the research.and i've above organize my all notes.but it takes me  almost two months to type them.
a: if that is your only problem. i can type on your paper less than two weeks.
作者: wayrtr    时间: 2011-8-30 18:03

作者: huang46    时间: 2011-8-30 22:55

我也來聽一聽~~
學習中~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2