Board logo

标题: 2011-08-27 英语听写 (难) [打印本页]

作者: MarcoHoo    时间: 2011-8-27 18:23     标题: 2011-08-27 英语听写 (难)

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard or write down the main idea.

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110827.mp3[/audio]

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/tingxie/20110827.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-8-28 13:51

A: Beer! Where is the beer?
B: Don't be such a beer hog, Charlie. Why don’t we play some Frisbee first?
A: Frisbee without beer, are you kidding? I won’t be able to catch it. I won’t be able to see it even.
B: All right, all right. But we just put the beer in the cooler 10 minutes ago, it's not cold yet.
A: You mean you didn’t buy a cold beer? You bought it warm? Oh, hu…
B: yes we bought it warm. We usually buy it warm, it’s cheaper that way
A: But some things are sacred. You shouldn’t waste time with warm beer just to save a few dollars.
B: It would be cold soon.
A: Warm beer then, warm.
B: What?
A: I would just drink a warm beer then, but I want a beer, and I want it now.
B: All right, I’ll get you one. You really are a pain in the butt, aren’t you?
A: why don’t we start cooking those hamburgers, too?
B: Sophia is driving back to the store. We forgot to bring to the lighter fluid.
A: Yes, I don't think we’ll be able to light the tarcode in this wind. I hope she buys enough of it, may be two cans.
B: what? Do you want drink it?
A: I’m not wanted to drink lighter fluid. Maybe window clearer, maybe nail polish remover but never lighter fluid. I don't think it’s good for my health, hu…
B: I believe you are right, Charlie. How’s that beer?
A: It is warm, but I’ll survive. Let’s get that Frisbee, I feel like some exercise.
B: All right, I can't get it yet, it’s in the car. We’ll have to start when Sophia gets back.
A: Oh, hu…hu… The suffering I go through with you. No cold beer, no light fluid, and now, now no Frisbee even. Oh, how can this be? Have you no respect for me?
B: You really aren’t in form today, Charlie. I’ll happy to see what you like after a few more beers.
作者: 珊裳旖旎    时间: 2011-8-30 07:54

a little difficult for me.
作者: yjh663914    时间: 2011-8-30 08:56

good
作者: watery04    时间: 2011-8-30 10:49

回复 1# MarcoHoo

thanks~listening~
作者: 正合适    时间: 2011-9-1 03:26

a: beer, where is the beer?
b: don't be such a beer hog. charlie, why don't we play frisbee first
a: fribee without beer? are you kidding? i won't be able to catch it, i won't be able to see it even.
b: all right, all right. we just put the beer in the cooler ten minutes age, it's not that cold yet.
a: you mean you didn't buy cold beer? you bought warm? oh
b: yes, we bought warm, we usually buy a warm, it's cheaper that way
a: but something that's secret. you shouldn't waste time with warm beer just save a few dollors.
b: it will be  cold soon
a: warm beer than warm.
b: what?
a: i'll just drink a warm beer then. but i want a beer and i want it now
b: all right, i'll get you one. you are really pain in the butt, aren't you?
a: why don't we start to cook those hamburgers, too?
b: sufi is driving back to the shore, we forgot to bring light fluid
a: yes, i don't think we'll be able to light .... in this wind. i hope to buy another them, maybe two cans.
b; what? do you want to drink it?
a: i am not want to drink light fluid, maybe window cleaner, maybe..... but never light fluid. i don't think that's good for my health
b: i believe you, charlie. how's that beer
a: it's warm but i still survive. let's get frisbee......some exercise
b: all right, i can't get it yet. it's in the car. we have to start when sufi gets back
a: oh, the suffering that i go through with you-- no cool beer, no light fluid and now, now, no frisbee even. oh, how can it be! have you known respect for me?
b: you are really unformed today, charlie. i'll be happy to see what you are like after a few more beers
作者: wayrtr    时间: 2011-9-5 17:47

作者: judao    时间: 2012-7-25 12:52

感谢分享
作者: 爱能透明    时间: 2012-7-26 01:28

我顶啊。接着顶
作者: turnks    时间: 2012-8-31 19:41

thanks

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2