Board logo

标题: 我的写作练习二The Story of Coffee and Me [打印本页]

作者: Sylvia_scj    时间: 2008-2-17 21:01     标题: 我的写作练习二The Story of Coffee and Me

When I first drank coffee, I found that I could study with great efficiency: I was full of energy and could easily concentrate on my book. And also it's so hard for me to fall asleep that night – I believe coffee always causes sleep disorder when you first drink it. That's over ten years ago, which means I have been drinking coffee to cheer myself up for over ten years.
      Of course the coffee I always drink is instant one, not from coffee houses, but from supermarkets in little bags. And as someone might say: that's not even coffee! And once, a foreigner just said that to me. I couldn't agree more! But it does contain caffeine! I am not drinking it for its taste, but for another reason. Yes, you are right. For me, coffee is just some kind of a mild stimulant. That's really bad, right? It will gradually inhibit my nerve function. And that is absolutely true!
      I remembered once one of my friends told me what it's like after I had a cup of coffee. She said, “If you were a mouse, you would look for a cat to fight with – You are really full of energy!” That's happened five years ago.
      But now, there is a different situation: I always feel sleepy without coffee; I drink much more; and sometimes I will have headache after drinking coffee. Everything is getting worse.
      I want to quit coffee! !!

[ 本帖最后由 Sylvia_scj 于 2008-2-17 09:10 PM 编辑 ]
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-2-18 09:24

I suggest that you must stop drinking it .coffee can't be drunk for a long time,I would be as usual when drinking coffee,and even more sleepy
作者: Sylvia_scj    时间: 2008-2-18 09:50     标题: 回复 2# 的帖子

Yes, you are right. I am working on it.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2