Board logo

标题: 四级练习2011.09.20 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2011-9-20 09:58     标题: 四级练习2011.09.20

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet4/cet420110920.mp3[/audio]

W: Charles,I want to ask if you know anything about hotels on the Costa Rica.
M: Why? No,I'm afraid I can't be very much help to you there.
W: (1)_________________________.But I thought that you'd been to the Costa Rica.
M: It's certainly a bit late. But have you looked at the ads?
W: Well,yes.As a matter of fact I was reading one ad only this morning in the Sunday paper which sounded marvelous.
M: For a hotel?
W: Yes.Just outside Barcelona.It said that this hotel was right on the beach,and that's essential as far as we're concerned.
M: I know just what you mean.
W: And all the rooms have balconies facing the sea and overlooking the beach.
M: Expensive?
W: No.(2)_________________________.
M: Which is unlikely with yours,from the sound of it.
M: Well,yes,but you can never tell,can you? And the food's good.
W: Of course.The only way to find out for certain is to go and try it.And that's taking rather a risk.
W: Yes,I agree with you.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-9-20 14:29

1)Well,it's just know that we thinking of taking the family to speed the summer,and this rather race stage will try to organize ourselves
2)No,that was remarkable think about it ,you know, even now for ability situation in the ad,the sea have had a lot offer
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-9-20 14:34

第一句后面漏写了a suitable hotel
作者: Amanda1    时间: 2011-9-20 17:41

1Well,it's just that we're thinking of taking the family to spend the summer.And this's rather late stage.we're tryig to organize ourselves the suitable hotel.
2No.that was the remarkable thing about it.you know,even along the...in the ad. It seems to have a lot offers.
作者: Forlone    时间: 2011-9-21 10:36

1.well,it's just within thinking taking a family to spend in the summer and it's rather late stage.we'll try to oragnize ourselves suitalbe hotel.
2. That was remarkable thing about it. You know even a big situation in the yard.it's seem to have a lot offer.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2