Board logo

标题: self-introduction [打印本页]

作者: 鹏鹏李    时间: 2011-9-21 09:40     标题: self-introduction

Good morning everyone.    my name is li peng,i am a boy,23years old.last year,i got admitted to Renmin University of China.this is the first time that i write online,so i fell some nervous.i know myself,my English is very poor.i hope it can be improved in this year.i choose this website as a kind of method.
   I come from Shandong province,and my home is located at the foot of Mountain Tai.welcome you to our city to have a tour.
    In university,i major in law.so if you have some legal issues,i will be glad to help.i like read some books of economics,and last year i learned Account and Audit by myself.i prefer to play badminton in my spare time.
   I wish i could make more friends in this virtual world.
   Thank you!
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-9-22 16:12

don't be nervous,don't afraid of making mistake
i am in Yantai city but i havn't been to your city,because i am very lazy and don't like climbing mountain.
and i am willing to be your friends.
作者: Jessicalv    时间: 2011-9-22 17:08

yeah,so happy to see you.Judging from your  self-introduction,i do believe that your English is not that  poor.so,fighting..
作者: Jessicalv    时间: 2011-9-22 17:08

yeah,so happy to see you.Judging from your  self-introduction,i do believe that your English is not that  poor.so,fighting..
作者: 天天向上啊    时间: 2011-9-23 23:46

i am glade to see you

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2