Board logo

标题: Certificates: the More, the Better? agree or disagree? [打印本页]

作者: russel    时间: 2011-9-27 12:29     标题: Certificates: the More, the Better? agree or disagree?

本帖最后由 russel 于 2011-9-27 12:30 编辑

index:
In collage, there is a group of people who engage themselves in all kinds of tests for certificates of interpretation, accounting, tour guide, etc. holding the belief that the more, the better. Are you a member of them? How many certificates have you got and among them which help you the most in job-hunting and academic pursuit? Or do you think there are other things that speak louder than certificates?
state ur points and vote it!
作者: cherryjuly    时间: 2011-9-27 16:07

Frankly speaking,I don't know which point should I choose,maybe I can stand in the middle.as far as we know,in recent years, experience is more important than certificate,but one fact is some jobs really need certificates
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-9-28 16:55

Certificates is the open sesame to job-hunting
作者: dragon520    时间: 2011-9-29 12:02

Frankly speaking,I don't know which point should I choose,maybe I can stand in the middle.as far as  ...
cherryjuly 发表于 2011-9-27 16:07

Experience is more important,but certificates are the key to the door of the job,especially your first job.
作者: cherryjuly    时间: 2011-10-1 10:04

回复 4# dragon520

Yes,that's really right
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-10-11 12:23

I don't think the more certificates we have,the better jobs we got.I have four certificates,but I never use them for job-hunting.However,if we can get more certificates,that's the best.We can't just depend on the certificates to find new jobs,we mustn't ignore our working ability.That's the most important.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2