Board logo

标题: 2011年10月04日 每日一译 [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-10-4 19:48     标题: 2011年10月04日 每日一译

review:

1,政府应利用这一时机要求一个更有远见的态度。
    the government should take the opportunirty of demanding a more forward-looking attitude
2,我想借此机会想你所取得的这个胜利表示祝贺。
    I‘d like to take the opportunity to express my congratulations on your scoring the triumph.

impose a fine“处以罚款”

for instance:

1,the court can impose a fine or a prison sentence.
    法庭可以强制实施罚款或入狱服刑。
2,in view of your age, the court has decided to be lenient and impose a fine rather than imprisonment.
    考虑到你的年龄,法院决定宽大,处以罚款而不是入狱。

practice:

1,由著作权行政管理部门给予没收非法所得、罚款等行政处分。
2,要想改变这一陋习,我觉得必须加强对民众的教育,必要时处以罚款。

try to translate these sentences into english.

references:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2011-10-5 08:16

1.The copyright administrative authorities may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
2.To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary.
作者: sunnyraintsk    时间: 2011-10-5 16:41

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2011-10-5 16:42 编辑

the copyright administrative division may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary.
作者: asd780001    时间: 2011-11-5 10:54

1 the copyright administration should confiscate the illegal acquirement and impose a fine on them .
2 To change the bad habits ,i ponder that we should reinforce pulic enducation or impose a fine if necessary
作者: Andy-Lee    时间: 2011-12-2 13:37

the copyright administrative service division can confiscate illegal gains、impose a fine and stuff like that administrative sanction.
if want to change this bad habits,i think we have to strengthen education to people,impose a fine in a pinch.
作者: wjxuhua    时间: 2011-12-2 16:08

the copyright administrative division may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2