Board logo

标题: 莎朗·斯通二次公开道歉英文原文 [打印本页]

作者: DZ    时间: 2008-6-9 09:44     标题: 莎朗·斯通二次公开道歉英文原文

迪奥(Dior)中国5月29日向媒体散发一份正式声明,宣布“鉴于近期莎朗·斯通失当的言论所造成的社会不良反应,迪奥中国现已决定,立即撤销并停止任何与莎朗·斯通有关的形象广告、市场宣传以及商业活动。”5月28日,好莱坞影星莎朗·斯通通过经纪人凯伦向媒体发布一封道歉信,就其24日在戛纳电影节称四川地震是“报应”的不当言行公开道歉。她的“冷血言论”激起中国人民的愤怒与声讨。

据媒体报道,美国当地时间6月4日,影星莎朗斯通就其四川地震“报应论”言论公开向中国人民道歉,以下是其英文道歉原文:

There have been numerous reports about what I said in Cannes. I would like to set the record straight about what I feel in my heart and end all of the misunderstandings. Yes, I misspoke. I could not be more regretful of that mistake. It was unintentional. I apologize, those words were never meant to be hurtful to anyone, they were an accident of my distraction and a product of news sensationalism(轰动效应). I am deeply saddened by the pain that this whole situation has caused the victims of the devastating earthquake in China.
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-6-9 09:45

针对其第一次不痛不痒的道歉,莎朗·斯通又发出了第二篇道歉信,我们国人会不会买她的帐呢?
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-6-9 09:45     标题: 莎朗·斯通在戛纳电影节上的失礼

5月24日,美国女星莎朗·斯通在戛纳接受记者采访时出言不逊,说中国发生地震是报应。对于莎朗·斯通的言论,无论是当时在戛纳的各国媒体,还是闻讯后的中国演艺界和普通民众,都感到震惊和愤怒。莎朗·斯通于昨日下午通过其经纪人发给Dior公司称由于自己在受访中的不当言行,对中国人民所造成的伤害,感到非常的难过和抱歉。

以下是她接受采访时的视频及言论原文:

CNN: Have you heard about the earthquake in CHINA?
CNN:你知道中国地震的消息?

Sharon Stone: Of Course I have.
莎朗·斯通:我当然知道。

CNN:How you feel about it?
CNN:你心中作何感想?

Sharon Stone: You know it’s very interesting because you know at first I am unhappy about the way that the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I think anyone shouldn’t be unkind to anyone else. So I have been very concerned about to how to… things and what to do about that. Because I dont like THAT. And I have been concerned about.. oh… how should we deal with the Olympics because they haven’t been nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.. and the earthquake… and all the stuff happened… I think … is that bad KARMA? when you’re not nice that the bad things happen. And I got a letter from the Tibetan Foundation, they want to go and to be helpful. And that made me CRY. and they asked me if I want to write a quote about that.. and I said I would (for) that is a big lesson to me that sometimes you have to learn to put your head down to be at service to people who aren’t nice to you. And that is a BIG lesson to me.

(大意:这个(指地震)太有意思了,因为我很不满意中国人对待藏人的方式,我认为人人都应该其他人友善。我就开始想如何……做点什么,因为我很不喜欢那样(指“对藏人的方式”)。另外,我也很关注如何对付奥运会,因为中国人一直对达赖喇嘛不友好,而达赖喇嘛是我的好朋友,这次地震所有这些发生的事儿,我不禁问,这是“报应”么?你不积德,就会有不好的事发生在你身上。之后,我收到西藏基金会的一封信,他们说他们将要前往震区提供帮助,这把我感动哭了。西藏基金会问我是不是要发表一个声明支持他们,我说我绝对会的,因为这对我来说是很深刻的一课,当别人待你不善的时候,你也要低下头对他们提供帮助。这真的是很深刻的道理。)
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-6-16 08:59

是啊,大家都很怀疑她道歉的初衷到底是真的认识到自己的错误还是为了自己.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2