Board logo

标题: who I am [打印本页]

作者: 熊晓晓    时间: 2011-10-18 11:10     标题: who I am

My name is xiong xiao xiao and I come from ChongQing.In fact i am a outing and amiable girl ,i like smiling bacause i think smile can close the distance from others .I am a english major student and i study in HuNan now.what is more ,I am a sophomore.
      I come from a poor and small villege ,so i am strong to do some difficut things .It means i am not fear difficuties. Eperienced so many things,i think my biggest advantage is that i am a optimistic girl。I aways tell myself 'believe myself'. Although life is fulled with difficulties but it does not matter ,everytime after i go through troubles we will reccive good experience .
       Life is fragile ,life is short so i should try to make myself happy everyday.I read one  aritic ,name is YOU and i know everyone is unique in the entire history and future of the universe.God gives every bird it's food ,but he does not throw it into it's nest .so i should try to work hard .
作者: lrjun09506    时间: 2011-10-18 15:28

very good!believe myself!
作者: 花开雨中    时间: 2011-10-19 01:09

Please believe that you are the best.
作者: 王笑天    时间: 2011-10-19 18:46

you are good!
believe myself,
and believe everyone!
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-10-19 19:41

you looks very sweet and cute!
everyone likes to be your friend.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-10-19 22:16

I like to make friends with person who is optimistic.Smile can close the distance between each other.I agree.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2