Board logo

标题: 四级练习2011.11.09 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2011-11-9 11:08     标题: 四级练习2011.11.09

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet4/cet420111109.mp3[/audio]

LINDA: Dad, I need you to do something for me.Would you sign this piece of paper for me?
DAD : (1)_______________________.
LINDA: Are you going to sign it or not? You just said you would sign it,so do what you promised!
DAD2)_______________________.Young lady ,what were you thinking? Why on earth would you want a body piercing?
LINDA: I knew you'd freak out if you read it!All I want is a small piercing on my tongue.(3)_______________________.That's why I need the signature.
DAD: A tongue piercing?
LINDA: A couple of my friends want to do it, and we're planning on going together.Nelly Jackson at school has one, and it looks totally cool.
DAD: Young lady,I think we need to sit down and have a talk.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-11-9 16:18

1)ok,but let me take a look at the first,Hey keep your hands offered so i read it
2)I said I would sign it after I read it,Ah,what's this about meeting a pens mission for body piercing
3) I would even going to have adopt to do it and everything.so I would be stair and you would be ok
作者: m1sswei    时间: 2011-11-9 21:08

1 but let me take a look at frist,hey,keep you hands off so i can read it
2 i said i will sign it after i read it,what's this about needing a perents conditions for body  piercing
3 i wll even going to have  a  adopt to do it and everything,so i will be stairow and you will be OK
作者: qadatt    时间: 2011-11-9 21:52

ok ,but let me take it look at first.,hey,keep you hand off it so i can read it .
i say i will sign it after i read it ,.nowmwhat this about need .premission for body piercing.
i would even going to have the ..to do it and everything,so i will be   you will be okey with it
作者: DY2072    时间: 2011-11-14 00:27

1)ok,but let me take a look at the first,Hey keep your hands offered so i read it
2)I said I would sign it after I read it,Ah,what's this about meeting a pens mission for body piercing
3) I would even going to have adopt to do it and everything.so I would be stair and you would be ok

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2