Board logo

标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.11.17-地心游记(23) [打印本页]

作者: blueskywhy    时间: 2011-11-17 21:55     标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.11.17-地心游记(23)

Translate the sentence in RED to get the score.

"So, it's the heat that bothers you, Axel?" my uncle responded, ready to laugh at my fears. "No one has ever explored the inside of the earth, and we know that such beliefs about the inside of the earth may be wrong, so I believe that we should examine it for ourselves. Perhaps Saknussemm did, indeed, travel to the center of the earth, now  we must try for ourselves, as no one else knows what is really inside the earth. We know the number of volcanoes has greatly declined since the beginning of the world. This means that the heat at the center of the earth, which causes volcanoes to explore, has greatly declined, as well."
“这么说,是温度让你有所顾虑吗?阿克塞尔?”我的叔叔对我的担心感到可笑,“没有人曾经探索过地球的内部,而且我们知道关于地球内心的这些观点可能是错误的,所以我认为我们应该亲自去看看。也许萨克努姗的确到达过地心,现在我们必须亲自去试一试,因为没有人知道地球的内心是什么样子的。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

"Yes, yes, it is possible!" I said, persuaded by my uncle's strong arguments.

“是的,是的,这是可能的!”我被叔叔有力的辩论说服了。

"It's certain," my uncle said, looking quite delighted. "But, keep quite about all this, you understand? We mustn't let anyone else know about our idea to explore the center of the earth."

“这是毫无疑问的,”我叔叔说,看山区非常开心。“但是,千万不要声张,知道吗?我们一定不要让任何人知道我们要去探索地心的想法。”
作者: yolanda-zhang    时间: 2011-11-18 10:10

We know the number of vocanoes has greatly declined since the beginning of the world.This means that the heat at the center of the earth,which causes volcanoes to explore,has greatly declined,as well.
我们知道自从地球起源,火山的数量就急剧下降。这意味着引起火山喷发的地心温度也在急剧下降。
作者: sunnyraintsk    时间: 2011-11-21 17:32

We know the number of volcanoes has greatly declined since the beginning of the world. This means that the heat at the center of the earth, which causes volcanoes to explore, has greatly declined, as well."
我们了解到从地球早期开始火山的数量就在大幅度的减少。这就意味着引起火山爆发的地球核心温度也降低了很多。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2