Board logo

标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.11.26-地心游记(32) [打印本页]

作者: blueskywhy    时间: 2011-11-26 21:58     标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.11.26-地心游记(32)

翻译的时候,注意语言表达的差异……

I did become quite dizzy as we walked up, then down the many stairs of the tower. After coming down the stairs, I felt tired and sick, but my uncle was not concerned with this.
当我们爬上然后又爬下塔里的很多楼梯时,我的确感到头晕的厉害。下了楼梯之后,我感到又累又恶心,但是我叔叔对此一点也不关心。

"We'll do it again tomorrow," he said.

“明天我们再来,”他说。

For the next five days, I repeated that exercises, which made me rather dizzy each time.

接下来一连五天,我重复着这种练习,每次都头晕目眩。

The day of departure came. On June 2, at six in the morning, we boarded the ship.

出发的日子到了。六月二日,早晨六点钟,我们登上了船。

"How long will we be at sea?" my uncle asked the captain of the ship.

“我们要在船上呆多久?”我叔叔问船长。

"About ten days, if we don't have weather problems."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览


"But don't you sometimes have long delays?"

“但是会不会有时耽搁很久?”

"No, Mr Lidenbrock, don't worry, we'll get there."

“不会的,黎登布洛克先生,别担心,我们会到那儿的。”
作者: ellenhao123    时间: 2011-11-28 08:43

"About ten days, if we don't have weather problems."
如果没有坏天气的话,十天就差不多了
作者: 小钰钰    时间: 2011-11-28 14:58

大约十天,如果没有坏天的话。
作者: sunnyraintsk    时间: 2011-11-30 15:25

About ten days, if we don't have weather problems."
如果天气没问题的话,大约需要10天。




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2