Board logo

标题: 口语:怎样自我介绍或介绍别人 [打印本页]

作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2011-12-18 20:18     标题: 口语:怎样自我介绍或介绍别人

Hello, excuse me… I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt…um, I just wanted to introduce myself, um, I'm Bob Reddington from Reddington Papers.

你好,请问…… 不好意思,我不是有意要打扰……恩,我只是想做个自我介绍,恩,我是Bob Reddington来自雷丁顿潘帕斯。

Jackie: He starts off with a simple greeting: 'Hello…' he then apologies for coming up to her while she is speaking to someone else.

Jackie:他开始打了招呼:'Hello…'之后为打扰到她和别人的谈话而道歉。
    Hello, excuse me… I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt…

你好,请问…… 不好意思,我不是有意要打扰。

Jackie: After he's apologised for interrupting, he goes on to tell her who he is.

Jackie:在他道歉打扰之后,他继续自我介绍。

I just wanted to introduce myself, um, I'm Bob Reddington from Reddington Papers.

我只是想做自我介绍,恩,我是 Bob Reddington,来自雷丁顿潘帕斯。

Jackie: So you can say, 'I just wanted to introduce myself…' or I like to introduce myself…' followed by your name and in business contexts, often what you do. 'I'd like to introduce myself…' I'm Jackie, I'm a producer for the BBC. What does Mary say in response to Bob?

Jackie:因此,你可以说,'I just wanted to introduce myself…'或者I like to introduce myself…'接着说你的名字,在商务场合,还要介绍职位。 'I'd like to introduce myself…'我是Jackie,我是BBC的制作人。 Mary是怎么回答Bob的呢?

Hello, excuse me… I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt…I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Bob Reddington from Reddington Papers. Oh, hello, nice to meet you. I don't believe we've met before.

你好,请问…… 不好意思,我不是有意要打扰。我只是想做自我介绍。 我是 Bob Reddington来自雷丁顿潘帕斯 你好,很高兴见到你。 我们之前没有见过吧。

Jackie: 'Nice to meet you,' she says - a very common response when you meet someone for the first time. You could also say 'Pleased to meet you.' She follows it with. 'I don't believe we've met before.' That's a polite way of acknowledging that you're meeting someone for the first time - or even checking that you haven't met them before, in case you can't remember。 Oh, hello, nice to meet you. I don't believe we've met before. Um, no we haven't. I have seen you from afar at a- I think it was one of Charles's pool parties.

Jackie:'Nice to meet you,'她说——这是一个大家和某个人第一次见面时常用的表达。 你也可以说,'Pleased to meet you.' 她接着说, 'I don't believe we've met before.' 这种表达很礼貌,告知了对方这是彼此首次见面,(这句话)也可以起到验证的作用(也许见过,但是你不记得了)。 你好,很高兴认识你。 我们之前没有见过吧。 恩,没有啊。 我很久以前见过你……好像是在Charles的泳池派对。

Jackie: Now we'll hear a conversation between Mr Jones and Miss Smith. Mr Jones is the director of a company. Miss Smith is an employee. She knows who he is, but he hasn't met her yet. Listen to how she introduces herself.

Jackie:现在我们将听到Jones先生和Smith小姐之间的对话。 Jones先生是公司的负责人。 Smith小姐是员工。 她知道他是谁,但是他还没有见过她。 听听她是怎么自我介绍的。

Uh, good evening, um, Mr Jones, isn't it? That's right, yes, hello. Hi, it's a lovely party you've put on here. Oh, well, glad you're enjoying it! I don't think we've actually met formally yet. No, no I don't think we have. My name's Miss Smith and I work in accounts.

晚上好,恩,Jones先生,对吧? 对的,你好。 你好,今天的派对很棒啊。 你喜欢,我感到很荣幸! 我们之前没有正式见过面吧。 没有。 我叫Smith,在会计部工作。

Jackie: She says, 'I don't think we've actually met formally yet.' A nice thing to say when you have had some kind of contact or link with another person (like you've seen them in the same building or spoken briefly), but you haven't actually exchanged names. After that, you can go on to tell them who you are.

Jackie:她说,'I don't think we've actually met formally yet.' 如果是你和某人有过某种接触(像是在同一栋大楼打过照面,又或者说过几句话,但是并没有正式交换彼此的名字),以上这句话就很适用。 在那之后,可以告诉他们你是谁。

I don't think we've actually met formally yet. No, no I don't think we have My name's Miss Smith and I work in accounts. Oh, ok.

我觉得我们之前没有正式见过吧。 恩,没见过。 我叫Smith,在财务部工作。 好的。

Jackie: So that's language for introducing yourself. How about if you want to introduce someone else? Listen to this conversation. What phrase is used to introduce someone?

Jackie:自我介绍的用语就是这些了。 如果要介绍别人呢? 听下面这段对话。 用什么短语介绍别人呢?

Oh, professor Kostenko, have you met my colleague, Mrs Chapman? Hello Mrs Chapman, pleased to meet you. Hello Professor, very nice to meet you too.

Kostenko教授,你见过我的同事吗,Chapman? 你好,Chanpman,很高兴见到你。 你好教授,我也很高兴见到你。

Jackie: 'Have you met…?' An easy way to introduce one person to another. 'Have you met Mary?'
'Have you met my friend?'

Jackie:'Have you met…?' 这是介绍别人的简单方法。 'Have you met Mary?'
'
Have you met my friend?'

Have you met my colleague, Mrs Chapman?

Have you met my colleague, Mrs Chapman?

Jackie: And it's greeted with the kinds of phrases we heard before.

Jackie:回应时的短语我们之前已经听到过:

Hello Mrs Chapman, pleased to meet you. Hello Professor, very nice to meet you too.

你好,Chapman,很高兴见到你。 你好,教授,我也很高兴见到你。

Jackie: 'Pleased to meet you…'
' Very nice to meet you…' Now listen out for the slightly different structure used to introduce someone here.

Jackie:'Pleased to meet you…'
' Very nice to meet you…'
现在,大家注意听介绍别人时所用短语的微妙差别。

Professor Kostenko, there's someone I'd like you to meet, it's Mrs Chapman. Hello, Mrs Chapman, it's a pleasure to meet you. Likewise.

Kostenko教授,我想给你介绍一个人,Chapman。 你好,Chapman,很高兴见到你。 我也是。

Jackie: 'There's someone I'd like you to meet…' - a very pleasant way of introducing someone. There's someone I'd like you to meet…

Jackie:'There's someone I'd like you to meet…'——介绍人的不错的方式。 我想给你介绍个人……

Jackie: Just as we can say 'I'd like to introduce myself,' you could also say 'I'd like to introduce you to…' For example: 'Professor Kostenko, I'd like to introduce you to Mrs Chapman.' When he is introduced, Professor Kostenko says 'It's a pleasure to meet you.'

Jackie:就像我们说的'I'd like to introduce myself,'你也可以说'I'd like to introduce you to…' 比如:'Professor Kostenko, I'd like to introduce you to Mrs Chapman.' 他被介绍时,Kostenko教授说,'It's a pleasure to meet you.'

Hello, Mrs Chapman, it's a pleasure to meet you.

你好,Chapman,很高兴见到你。

Jackie: …A variation on 'nice to meet you'. How does Mrs Chapman respond? Listen again.

Jackie:'nice to meet you'做了点改变。 Chapman是怎么回答的呢?  

Hello, Mrs Chapman, it's a pleasure to meet you. Likewise.

你好,Chapman,很高兴见到你。 我也是。

Jackie: 'Likewise' - a word we can use to return a compliment or polite statement. It means 'I feel the same way'.

Jackie:'Likewise'——这个词可以用来回应别人的赞美或是客气话。 意思是'I feel the same way'.
    It's a pleasure to meet you. Likewise.

很高兴见到你。 我也是。

Jackie: Let's finish with a recap I don't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'd like to introduce you to… There's someone I'd like you to meet… Have you met…? I don't believe we've met before. I don't think we've actually met formally yet. Pleased to meet you. Nice to meet you. It's a pleasure to meet you. Very nice to meet you. Likewise.

Jackie:我们来复习一遍。 我不是故意打扰你。 只是想做个自我介绍。 我想把你介绍给…… 我想你去见见…… 你见过…… 我们之前一定没有见过。 我们之前一定没有正式见过。 很高兴见到你。 很高兴见到你。 很高兴见到你。 很高兴认识你。 我也一样。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2