Board logo

标题: 自我监督 请大家帮忙监督 一定拿下 新概念第二册四册 [打印本页]

作者: RainerGe    时间: 2011-12-29 11:10     标题: 自我监督 请大家帮忙监督 一定拿下 新概念第二册四册

This is a letter to myself.
写封信给自己。

In the past, I have bought many many English materials. In my little house, there are so many books. But till today, there is no one which can be blurt out completely. Sometime, I feel ashamed of the books。Now, with time passed by, I am ashemed say that I am a english major. During my work, so many grammer mistake have appeared, even I can not express myself frenquently  when I answer the phone and meet my business partner.
在过去的时间里,我买了很多英语资料。在我的小房间里,存放着许多的英语书。但是,直至今日,没有一本书是已经完全熟透了的。有时候,我都不好意思看着这些书了。 随着时间的流逝,现在我更不好意思对别人说我是英语专业的学生。在工作中,出现了很多的语法错去。有时候当我接电话或者直接面对客户时甚至无法表达自己想说的。

Maybe I can say that I am very busy, so that I have not get enough time to study english,but I see all reasons are excuse. If you want it, you must can get the time. If you can not do it, just as the desire is not very high. I want to improve my english and myself. I like it very much.so come on, otherwise many yeares later, I am the same with today except the age.
或许我可以说我很忙,没有时间去学习,但是我觉得所有的理由都是借口。想做的事情,肯定找得到时间。如果有些事情想做的还没有完成,只是此事情你还没有想要到发疯。:)我想提高英语,想提高自己。非常想!!!所有我要努力。不然多年以后我还是现在的样子,除了年纪越来越老了。

I can stand my poor english anymore. So on Dec 28,2011. I have made a decision that I will conquer New Concept English 2 and 4. Like I said, I have no ideal about grammer, I want to learn it form 2, then I will go to 4. I have no materials for 2. then I will come here everyday under the condition that I can get the internet. Other wise I will write down the passage and learn it by this way.
我再也无法忍受我的破烂英语了。所有从12.28.2011,我决定了开始学习新概念2册和4册。我之前也提到了,自己毫无语法概念。所有我先学习2,打下基础,在学4. 我手上没有2的资料,所有在条件许可的情况下,我每天都会来这里。有免费得资料。嘿嘿。其他情况,我就自己先背下文章,抄下来,学习。(至于我为什么学习2, 是因为我准备报补习班,结果是本地没有。得去南山,深圳市内。很麻烦。所以我只有自学了。当时让老师测试了下。说我问题不大。4是做翻译学习哈得。2是打基础的。 现在终极目标是做翻译。好远啊。先一步一步来吧。嘻嘻。)

Come on. work hard! study hard! Stay in a good mood.
我要加油。努力工作。努力学习。保持好的心情。嘿嘿。
加油 加油。
作者: 白天羽    时间: 2011-12-29 11:16

best wishes for you!
作者: RainerGe    时间: 2011-12-30 09:34

New concept english ->Lesson 3
作者: heartbeatss    时间: 2011-12-30 15:25

OK, no problem
gw_w4g
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-12-31 15:52

come on!
作者: RainerGe    时间: 2012-1-3 14:17