Board logo

标题: 2012.1.3 每日当三省吾身,三合一版 [打印本页]

作者: 白天羽    时间: 2011-12-31 15:55     标题: 2012.1.3 每日当三省吾身,三合一版

节日放假,不一定有时间上网,每日当三省吾身提前放出。
最后,在新的一年,祝大家新年快乐,身体健康!

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 小尾巴猪    时间: 2011-12-31 18:02

承诺并不是当你别无选择时才对某个人作出,而是当你有很多选择时,还要选择他。
作者: lingfeng881    时间: 2011-12-31 21:35

承诺并不意味着坚持一个人,当你没有任何选项,这意味着保持与他人的关系,即使你已经很多的选择
作者: lingfeng881    时间: 2011-12-31 21:37

我以为我是怕,告别的时刻,我也不怕团聚的原始时间
作者: lingfeng881    时间: 2011-12-31 21:41

为了取得成功,你对成功的渴望应大于你对失败的恐惧
作者: ATM2012    时间: 2011-12-31 22:39

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options
承诺不是意味着坚持,当一个人没有任何选择权的时候,它意味着和某人保持一种关系,就算你有很多选择权。

I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion.
我想我是担心离别的那刻,我是相当地担心最初的重逢时刻。

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
为了成功,你的成功欲望应该大于你的失败恐惧。
作者: dragon520    时间: 2012-1-5 12:24

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options.
委托并不是说你没有任何选择的交给某人,它意味着同他人保持关系,即使你有很多选择。
I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion.
我认为我会担心分别的时刻,正如我操心团聚的时刻一样。
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
为了成功,你成功的渴望必须大于失败的恐惧。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2