Board logo

标题: 该在自荐信中提及薪水吗? [打印本页]

作者: zhoujiazui741    时间: 2012-2-6 19:04     标题: 该在自荐信中提及薪水吗?

Addressing Salary Questions in the Cover Letter (要在自荐信中提及薪水吗?)视频及英语文本:

Karen Choper: I’m Karen Choper; I’m a career councilor in Washington DC and now we’re going to talk about how to deal with salary questions.
Male: Should I address salary questions on my cover letter?

Karen Choper: Employers often ask and want ads for you to provide salary history or salary requirements in a couple of letter and I usually advice clients not to do it. They are looking for information to eliminate you from consideration before they’ve even interviewed and so there is almost never a good reason to include that information in a cover letter unless the cover letter is going to a headhunter. Headhunters are the one exception to the don’t talk about salary rule and they expect to know what it is that you need to make but if it’s a cover letter that’s going to a company. Don’t include salary information or salary history in the letter. If you’re worried that they are seeing, a few are detailed oriented and focusing in all of the questions that they’ve asked. Indicate that you asked for salary history and I have been paid a competitive salary at all my previous positions and indicate that you’ve read the question but still don’t offer up a number.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2