Board logo

标题: 翻译提高(12-02-21)---之二 [打印本页]

作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2012-2-21 21:55     标题: 翻译提高(12-02-21)---之二

Young people already play a crucial role in working for peace. Yet I know they can do even more. So this International Day comes with a challenge for young people everywhere: Expand on your work to build peace. Share your plans and ideas, with creativity and passion. The world's concerns will soon be in your hands.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 曲木么阿佳    时间: 2012-2-22 19:42

Young people already play a crucial role in working for peace. Yet I know they can do even more. So this International Day comes with a challenge for young people everywhere: Expand on your work to build peace. Share your plans and ideas, with creativity and passion. The world's concerns will soon be in your hands.
年轻人已经在和平事业上起了至关重要的作用,我也知道他们能够做的更多。所以国际日的到来对各地的年轻来说是一个挑战:扩大你的工作建立和平。用你的激情和创造性来分享你的计划和建议。世界的关注很快就在你们的手中。
作者: lingkiki    时间: 2012-2-22 22:39

年轻人已经在现在的工作中扮演很重要的较色。我也知道他们可以做的更好。所以对于年轻人来说这个国际化的时代到处充满了挑战:让你的事业顺利的建立。分享你的计划和想法,有创造性的和有极强的。世界的关注就掌握在你的手心

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2