Board logo

标题: Affirmation [打印本页]

作者: Wednesday3    时间: 2009-8-19 17:19     标题: Affirmation

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 [wmv]http://www.zhzx.net.cn/student/studentpage/bright/omrh/savagegarden_affirmation/01.wma[/wmv] i believe the sun should never set upon an argument i believe we place our happiness in other people's hands i believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you i believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do i believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem i believe i'm loved when i'm completely by myself alone i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side i believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye i believe you can't control or choose your sexuality i believe that trust is more important than monogamy i believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul i believe that family is worth more than money or gold i believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair i believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side i believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye i believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness i believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed i believe that god does not endorse tv evangelists i believe in love surviving death into eternity i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
作者: x-ace    时间: 2009-11-21 10:14

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑   野人花园(Savage Garden)是一组已经解散的澳大利亚双人音乐团体,由主唱戴伦·海斯(Darren Hayes)和吉他手兼键盘手丹尼尔·琼斯(Daniel Jones)组成。 节奏感很好的音乐,超级稀饭啊!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2