Board logo

标题: 情景会话:要求加薪I would like a raise [打印本页]

作者: eileengao    时间: 2012-4-16 14:52     标题: 情景会话:要求加薪I would like a raise

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_5406.html

A:Excuse me,sir, may I talk to you? 先生,能打扰下吗?我想和您谈谈话.

B:Bill! Sure, come on in. What can I do for you? 当然可以,比尔,请进,有什么事吗?

A:Well sir, as you know, I have been an employee of this prestigious firm for over ten years. 正如你所知,我在这家声望很高的公司工作已经十年多了。

B:Yes. 是的。

A:I won’t beat around the bush. Sir, I would like a raise. I currently have three companies after me and so I decided to talk to you first. 我就不转弯抹角了。我想要加薪。目前有三家公司想让你我去,但是我决定先和您谈谈。

B:A raise? Son, I would love to give you a raise, but this is just not the right time. 加薪?我会给你加薪的,但这个时候不合适。

A:I understand your position, and I know that the current economic downturn has had a negative impact on sales, but you must also take into consideration my hard work, pro-activeness and loyalty to this company for over a decade. 我理解你的处境,我知道目前的经济下滑对销售有负面的应先,但是你必须考虑我的辛勤工作,工作主动以及对公司超过十年的忠诚。

B:Taking into account these factors, and considering I don’t want to start a brain drain, I’m willing to offer you a ten percent raise and an extra five days of vacation time. How does that sound? 考虑到这些因素,而且我也不想让人才外流,我愿意给你百分之十的加薪和额外的5天休假。这样如何?

A:Great! It’s a deal! Thank you, sir! 太好了。谢谢你,先生。

B:Before you go, just out of curiosity, what companies were after you? 在你离开之前,处于好奇,有哪些公司在挖你?

A:Oh, the electric company, gas company and water company! 电力公司,煤气公司和自来水公司。
更多职场工作英语
作者: 时尚岛01    时间: 2012-4-16 15:26

OK
作者: kobe    时间: 2012-4-17 00:12

I would like a raise
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2012-4-17 11:02

i would like a rasie too~
作者: YPJ    时间: 2012-6-3 16:48

raise , raise , my dreames
raise , raise , my tears
when I have dreams
I have my tears
作者: mei_charles    时间: 2012-6-8 13:09

haha it's really smart guy, foreign company have open mind to those who have idea to resign

but it should based on what you have in your mind as a leverage.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2