Board logo

标题: 疯狂英语字母歌歌词 [打印本页]

作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-20 18:16     标题: 疯狂英语字母歌歌词

汗~
能力有限,听不出来说的什么,在网上又找了歌词,大部分都是错的,只有一个靠谱的,http://wenku.baidu.com/view/a8752b1fa8114431b90dd87a.html
不过这里还是有些单词是错的,比如hipity ,upin 等等,希望能有高人完整又准确的写出来,有的听了一下午,还是没听懂,无奈,单词量不够。
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-4-21 16:08

你把你的收听网址发给我看下呢。
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-23 20:21

等有空就发给你
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-24 16:58

http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/liyangmeiyufayin/43476.html
这是收听地址,为了方便起见,我也把文本打出来了
   Are you ready to learn your ABCs?
    A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high ,soaring and singing , like a big bird in the sky.
    B is for a bunny, with a fuzzy cotton tail, he goes habitat hop hop hop, a longer bunny trail.
    C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she mews so loudly she gets stark up in a tree.
    D is for the daytime, when the sun is shining bright, that’s the time I go to school, and learn to do things right.
    E is for an elephant, he is big and has no hands , but he can use his long long trunk to meet all his demands .
    F is for the fire engine, there is a fire up head , when the people in the car pull over and stops , and let it go instead .
    G is for a little girl, the upside is a boy, it’s fun to play together, and they can share their toys.
    H is for hello, which is something nice to say, it means I am glad to see you, any time of day.
    I is for an insect , like butterflies and bees, they are all a part of nature, so respect them if you please.
    J is for your jacket, when you go outside you wear it, to keep you nice and warm, so you can play without care.
    K is for a kite, you can fly it in the wind, sometimes diving low, but then it shoots back up  again.
    L is for the leaves that they are green and grow on trees, sometimes they turn colors and fall to ground with ease.
    M is for music, there is music in this song, and if you learn the words to it, and you can sing along.
    N is for your nose, it’s in the middle of your face, and with your nose you can smell the cookies mon just baked.
    O is for an orange like holding sunshine in your hands, you peel it ,move it ,open it ,and then give some to your friend.
    P is for your puppy, that’s a dog very small, when he gets older, just like you, he will be strong and tall.
    Q is for quiet, it’s the opposite of loud, it’s hard when there are so many sounds, and when you’re in a crowd.
    R is for the rain, water falling from the sky, it’s hard to not get wet, but if you want to, you can try.
    S is for a song, like the one I sing to you, it can make you happy and can help you learn things too.
    T is for a teacher, at school or anywhere, they show you how to learn a lot like read and write and care.
    U is for umbrella, you can use it when it rains, keep you nice and dry and till the sun comes out again .
    V is for a visit, and on weekends sometimes we go ,to grandmas or to aunts or to other friends you know.
    W is a welcome, that’s what I like say, when friends come to my house it means come no in and play.
    X is for a xylophone, it’s an instrument you know, or you can use an X when you play tic tac toe.
     Y is for you, that’s the person that you are, to me and all your friends, and we hope that you go far.
     Z is for zoo, lots of animals to see, and everyone is very special, just like you and me.
And now you learn your ABCs, have fun, good bye…   Bye...
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-24 17:03

B、C、E、X 都有一些听不懂的,希望能有人帮着写出来。
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-24 17:04

本帖最后由 burbat 于 2012-4-24 17:05 编辑

回复 3# burbat

http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/liyangmeiyufayin/43476.html
我顺便也把文本打出来了,做了些修改,但不全,你可以看看
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-4-25 12:11

回复 6# burbat

这个你参考下。
100 secrets for perfect American pronunciation.

A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high, soaring and sing, like a big bird in the sky.

B is for a bunny, but it doesn't cut its tail, he goes cipety, hup, hup, hup, a longer bunny trail.

C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she mew out so lovely that she gets stark out been a tree.

D is for the daytime, when the sun is shining bright, that's the time I go to school, and learn to do things right.

(ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQ,RST,UVW,X,Y,Z)

E is for an elephant, he is big and has no hands, but he can use his long long trunk to meet all his demands.

F is for the fire engine, there is a fire off ahead, when in the car put over and start, and let it go instead.

G is for a little girl, the opposite of a boy. It's a fun to play together, and they can share their toys.

H is for hello, which is something nice to say, it means I'm glad to see you, any time of a day.

I is for an insect, like butterflies and bees, they are all a part of nature, so respect them if you please.

J is for your jacket, when you go outside you wear it, it keeps you nice and warm, so you can play without care.

K is for a kite, you can fly it in the wind, sometimes diving low, but damn it she starts up again.

L is for the leaves that they are green and grow on trees; sometimes they turn colors and fall to the ground with peace.

M is for music, there is music in this song, and if you learn the words to it, and you can sing along.

N is for your nose, it's in the middle of your face, and with your nose you can smell the cookies mom just baked.

O is for an orange like holding sunshine in your hands, you peel it and then open it , and then give some to your friends.

P is for your puppy, that's a dog very small, when he gets older, just like you; he will be strong and tall.

Q is for quiet, it's the opposite of loud, it's hard when there are so many sounds, and when you're in a crowd.

R is for the rain, water falling from the sky, it's hard to not get wet, but if you want to you can try.

S is for a song, like the one I'm singing to you; it can make you happy and can help you learn things too.

T is for a teacher, at school or anywhere, they show you how to learn a lot like B and right we care.

U is for umbrella, you can use it when it rains, keep you nice and dry, till the sun come out again.

V is for a visit, and we can sometimes go, to grandma's or to aunt's or to other friends' you know.

W is a welcome, that's what I like say, when friends come to my house it means come on in it and play.

X is for a xylophone, it's an instrument you know, or you can use an X when you play take-tattoo.

Y is for you, that's the person that you are, to me and all your friends, and we hope that you go far.

Z is for zoo, lots of animals to see, and everyone is very special, just like you and me.

(ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQ,RST,UVW,X,Y,Z)

And now you learn your ABCs, have fun, good bye... bye...
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-4-27 23:02

回复 7# tingroom

非常感谢你的关注,不过你发的文本就是网上传的最多的啊,这里面错误更多,还没我发的准确。
你帮我听听b c e x 呗,以我发的文本为准吧,强点。
作者: 周公解梦yxw    时间: 2012-4-29 19:55

慢慢来,别急
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2012-4-30 02:30

我个人觉得这个疯狂英语ABC歌没有什么实际用处。原因很简单,想把26个字母背下来的人,必然是英语0基础或者懂的很少的人。但是这个英语ABC歌为了解释简单的东西却使用了大量对于英语初学者来说,更复杂的东西。比如说定语从句,状语从句,将来时态等等。我只知道用已知推未知,却没听过用未知推未知。能看懂英语ABC歌甚至全部听懂,必然是英语学到一定阶段的人,那么有可能连26个字母都背不下来吗?

以上只是个人意见,不能说这个歌完全没用,只是背离了他的出发点,我的英语肯定不如李阳,但他设计这个东西我觉得是错了。
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2012-4-30 02:37

本帖最后由 雨落风残 于 2012-4-30 15:49 编辑

刚才听了一会,也许这个东西对正确发音真的有用吧,但我一直对李阳的英语抱怀疑态度,如果说他对英语教学有贡献,那么最大的贡献就是让广大英语学习者有勇气张开口说,至于教学方法,我觉得是万变不离其宗的。而自从看了他的家暴事件的报道后,以及对他本人的专访,我觉得......(省略一万字),我自此再也不想学他的英语了。
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-5-1 14:38

我只想要b,c,e,x的准确文本,
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2012-5-1 17:41

我改一下,你参考一下。我把我改过的地方用红色标注。

B is for a bunny, with a fuzzy cotton tail, he goes swiftly hop hop hop, a longer bunny trail.
    C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she miaow so loudly she gets stuck up in a tree.

E 我听觉得没错误。X那句的最后一的单词我也听不出是什么。
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2012-5-1 17:43

另外其他的地方也不是完全没错误,比如V那句,那句中应该是auntie's而不是aunt's.
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-5-2 10:57

本帖最后由 burbat 于 2012-5-2 16:10 编辑

谢谢,总算有高人相助了,没想到网络的力量很大,自己不能解决的,大家会伸出援手解决,非常感谢!
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-5-2 15:49

修改后的文本,还不算完整,感谢雨落风残,负责的版主!
     A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high ,soaring and singing , like a big bird in the sky.
     B is for a bunny, with a fuzzy cotton tail, he goes swiftly hop hop hop, a longer bunny trail.
     C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she mews so loudly she gets stuck up in a tree.
     D is for the daytime, when the sun is shining bright, that’s the time I go to school, and learn to do things right.
     E is for an elephant, he is big and has no hands , but he can use his long long trunk to meet all his demands .
     F is for the fire engine, there is a fire up head , when the people in the car pull over and stops , and let it go instead .
     G is for a little girl, the upside is a boy, it’s fun to play together, and they can share their toys.
     H is for hello, which is something nice to say, it means I am glad to see you, any time of day.
     I is for an insect , like butterflies and bees, they are all a part of nature, so respect them if you please.
     J is for your jacket, when you go outside you wear it, to keep you nice and warm, so you can play without care.
     K is for a kite, you can fly it in the wind, sometimes diving low, but then it shoots back up  again.
     L is for the leaves that they are green and grow on trees, sometimes they turn colors and fall to ground with ease.
     N is for your nose, it’s in the middle of your face, and with your nose you can smell the cookies mon just baked.
     O is for an orange like holding sunshine in your hands, you peel it ,move it ,open it ,and then give some to your friend.
     P is for your puppy, that’s a dog very small, when he gets older, just like you, he will be strong and tall.
     Q is for quiet, it’s the opposite of loud, it’s hard when there are so many sounds, and when you’re in a crowd.
     R is for the rain, water falling from the sky, it’s hard to not get wet, but if you want to, you can try.
     S is for a song, like the one I sing to you, it can make you happy and can help you learn things too.
     T is for a teacher, at school or anywhere, they show you how to learn a lot like read and write and care.
     U is for umbrella, you can use it when it rains, keep you nice and dry and till the sun comes out again .
     V is for a visit, and on weekends sometimes we go ,to grandmas or to auntie's or to other friends you know.
     W is a welcome, that’s what I like say, when friends come to my house it means come no in and play.
     X is for a xylophone, it’s an instrument you know, or you can use an X when you play tic tac toe.
      Y is for you, that’s the person that you are, to me and all your friends, and we hope that you go far.
And now you learn your ABCs, have fun, good bye…   Bye...
作者: burbat    时间: 2012-5-2 16:00

家暴可恨,但农村家暴也不少,大家也不可能因为知道家暴就不去吃粮食了,知道李阳家暴,也不可能不去学英语了吧,英语不是李阳的,只是李阳给大家介绍了一种途径,条条大路通罗马,英语毕竟是欧美民族的母语,至于采取何种方式学习,属于个人自由,我无权干涉,我不是在宣传什么,只是觉得这首歌很上口,而且很地道,网上有个《用美国小孩的方法教英语》的教材,只是觉得美国人的语言,咱也试着用他们的想法来考虑怎么学英语,所以呢,就想学学美国人自己的ABC,仅此而已。
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-5-2 16:20

回复 16# burbat

好,我们会按照这个修订版重新修改一下哦。谢谢你哦
雨落风残确实很厉害的。

真要能唱下来这首歌,初学者肯定办不到,不过蛮好听的呢我觉着。
作者: houykdd    时间: 2012-5-10 15:28

crazy, really, but i like it

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2