Board logo

标题: 12月15日英语美文:That's why i propose,that as of today [打印本页]

作者: retun    时间: 2009-12-15 10:27     标题: 12月15日英语美文:That's why i propose,that as of today

That's why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

·You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

·Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs; 寻找更多的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

·Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love; 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

·Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival; 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

·Use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it. 举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

·Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday"; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

·Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

·Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

·Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life; 不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

·Every day,every hour,and every minute is special; 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

and you don't know if it will be your last. 你无从知道这是否最后一刻。
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2009-12-15 23:02

Alaways makes me sorrow
作者: x-ace    时间: 2009-12-16 08:09

2# 簿子酒
try our best to do what we want
作者: longuirong    时间: 2010-5-6 11:43

Nothing is never ,never give up and quit!!!
作者: sweet.lan    时间: 2010-5-6 12:12

Every day,hour & minute is special for us, from this article then I know again which how precious life is! Nobody knows how long he/she would survive in  the world..Therefore, you should own your life and enjoy every time.
作者: liyijun2008    时间: 2010-5-6 22:02

Great!
作者: comi    时间: 2010-5-8 16:49

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival
our feture is so long and we must make sense in our life.
作者: hoty190    时间: 2010-5-11 21:01

You don‘t  know if it will be your last.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2