Board logo

标题: 英语小故事听写-6.21:Take out the Trash [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-6-21 17:27     标题: 英语小故事听写-6.21:Take out the Trash

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/up/gushi/52.mp3[/audio]
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: leyla    时间: 2012-6-22 20:12

His plastic bag lies the trash can ,the bag is full of trash,he ties the top of the bag ,he takes it out of the trash can ,he fills the bottom of the bag ,it is dry ,there is no leak,he puts an empty bag into the the trash can ,he takes the full bag outside
作者: Besty    时间: 2012-6-22 21:59

A plastic bag lies the trash can. The bag is full of trash . He ties the top of bag . He takes it out of trash can . He fills the bottom of bag . It is dry . There is no leak.He puts an empty bag into the trash can. He takes the full bag outside.
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-6-22 22:30

回复 1# tingroom                                  Although I have listening it carefully ,I still can`t write all the words out. I am so sorry ,I am poor at listening.

作者: stockman    时间: 2012-6-22 23:54

A plastic bag lies the trash can. The bag is full of trash. He ties the top of the bag. He takes it out of the trash can. He fills the bottom of the bag. It is dry. There is no leak. He puts an empty bag into the trash can. He takes the full bag outside.
作者: float    时间: 2012-6-27 15:14

A plastic bag lies the trash can,the bag is full of trash,he ties the top of the bag,he takes it out of a trash can, he fills the bottom of the bag,it it dry ,there is no leak,he pulls an empty bag into the trash can,he takes the full bag out side
作者: pansy    时间: 2012-7-2 08:35

A plastic bag lies the trash can. The bag is full of trash . He ties the top of bag . He takes it out of trash can . He fills the bottom of bag . It is dry . There is no leak.He puts an empty bag into the trash can. He takes the full bag outside.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-7-2 14:41

回复 4# 心魔作祟

practice makes perfect!come on!
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-7-2 17:22

回复 8# tingroom

Ok !I will do my best!
Thanks!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2