Board logo

标题: 听音乐练听力:A whole new world [打印本页]

作者: 华山亮剑    时间: 2010-1-9 10:11     标题: 听音乐练听力:A whole new world

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

[flash]http://www.tudou.com/v/DBCRAtewsb4[/flash]

(aladdin i can show you the world (aladdin shining, shimmering, splendid (aladdin tell me, princess, now when did (aladdin you last let your heart decide (aladdin i can open your eyes (aladdin take you wonder by wonder (aladdin over, sideways, and under (aladdin on a magic carpet ride (aladdin a whole new world (aladdin a new fantastic point of view (aladdin no one to tell us no or where to go (aladdin or say we're only dreaming (jasmine a whole new world (jasmine a dazzling place i never knew (jasmine but when i'm way up here, it's crystal clear (jasmine that now i'm in a whole new world with you (jasmine unbelievable sights (aladdin unbelievable sights (jasmine indescribable feeling (jasmine soaring, tumbling, freewheeling (jasmine through an endless diamond sky (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin(don't you dare close your eyes) (jasmine a hundred thousand things to see (aladdin(hold your breath-it gets better) (both i'm like a shooting star, i've come so far (jasmine i can't go back to where i used to be (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin with new horizons to pursue (both i'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare, (aladdin let me share this whole new world with you (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin a whole new world (jasminea new fantastic point of view (both no one to tell us no or where to go (jasmine or say we're only dreaming (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine(every turn a surprise) (aladdin with new horizons to pursue (jasmine(every moment red-letter) (both i'll chase them anywhere there's time to spare (jasmine anywhere (aladdin(there's time to spare) (jasmine let me share (aladdin this whole new world with you(jasmine:with you) (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine that's where we'll be (aladdin where we we'll be (jasmine a thrilling chase (aladdin a wonderous place (both for you and me the end

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2