Board logo

标题: 7月16日故事:一只特立独行的青蛙 2(未完待续) [打印本页]

作者: xiaogua    时间: 2012-7-16 13:26     标题: 7月16日故事:一只特立独行的青蛙 2(未完待续)

He was a handsome prince but a wet one. The lily pad had collapsed  under his weight and dumped him into the water. Charley-turned-prince stood up and looked at his reflection in the water. “Hey!” he cried. “You turned me into a prince! It’s a  surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince. I want to be a frog! Change me back right now!”

“Oh,  dear,” Wanda said. “You know I don’t like  to be yelled at, Charley. Now you’ve made me forget  the reverse spell. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince than a frog?”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was such a good fly catcher. And I had eyes on top of my head, too. I could see forward and backward and sideways all at once, but look at me now. With my eyes in front of  my face, I can only see one direction at a time. I don’t  even have a castle, Wanda. What kind of prince is that?  I’d really rather be a frog. Please change me back!”

“I  can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as  a prince. As for a castle, I can take care of that.”   She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared by the  banks of the pond. It had stone walls, oaken doors, and  pennants waving from its turrets. “Your very own palace,  Charley! You’ll have servants, eat fancy foods and ice cream. . . .”

“Bah!”Charley interrupted. “Who wants servants, or ice cream  and fancy foods? I want bugs!” He stuck out his tongue and looked down his nose at it, cross-eyed. “This tongue  is no good—it’s too short!” he cried. “I can’t even see it.”

Again  Wanda waved her wand. “Look, Charley, musicians,”  he said. Out of the castle marched dozens of musicians blowing trumpets, tootling flutes, and banging drums. “See?  Your own band. They’ll play music, and you can sing   and dance and snap your fingers to your heart’s content.”

“I don’t want to sing and dance!” Charley cried.“And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: AllenHL    时间: 2012-7-16 21:44

Charley-turned-prince stood up and looked at his reflection in the water
查理王子转站了起来,看着他倒映在水中
作者: sara007    时间: 2012-7-17 09:43

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-7-17 16:10

为什么我会做打响指这样的傻事呢?
作者: jessica-tang    时间: 2012-7-18 13:47

作者: xiaogua    时间: 2012-7-18 17:25

回复 2# AllenHL

还不错哦,不过Charles-turned-prince stood up不是查理王子转站起来了,而是由查理青蛙变的王子站了起来。呵呵,继续加油啊。