Board logo

标题: 1月26日歌曲欣赏:I'm free to be whatever [打印本页]

作者: halo    时间: 2010-1-26 13:38     标题: 1月26日歌曲欣赏:I'm free to be whatever

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

which sentence touch you the most?write it down to gain the score?

[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTI0MjA2MTY=/v.swf[/flash]

Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want I'm free to say whatever I Whatever I like If it's wrong or right it's alright Always seems to me You only see what people want you to see How long's it gonna be Before we get on the bus And cause no fuss Get a grip on yourself It don't cost much Free to be whatever you Whatever you say If it comes my way it's alright You're free to be wherever you Wherever you please You can shoot the breeze if you want It always seems to me You only see what people want you to see How long's it gonna be Before we get on the bus And cause no fuss Get a grip on yourself It don't cost much I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want Here in my mind You know you might find Something that you You thought you once knew But now it all gone And you know it's no fun Yeah I know it's no fun Oh I know it's no fun I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want Whatever you do Whatever you say Yeah I know it's alright Whatever you do Whatever you say Yeah I know it's alright

作者: wennywang    时间: 2010-1-27 11:26

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑 good song!
作者: 天天田田    时间: 2010-1-27 15:31

That's  great song!  I'm  like it so much !

Espcially  "It don't cost much  ,Free to be whatever you "
To go myself way to let other tell it.
作者: wennywang    时间: 2010-1-29 16:53

I 've come here to listen it ,once again.
it's really a nice song!
作者: A309261885    时间: 2010-1-31 11:26

of course , i  do  like  the  song  because  of   my  heart  alway   enjoying  it   only  when  i  go into  tingroom'forum

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2