Board logo

标题: 2月25日故事分享:A wolf and shadow [打印本页]

作者: peopoo    时间: 2010-2-25 14:50     标题: 2月25日故事分享:A wolf and shadow

try to read the story carefully and write down your understanding of the story to gain the score.

When it was getting dark a wolf was walking along the road. Then he was startled to see his huge shadow under his feet.
“Wow, I didn’t know I was this big!” The wolf was happy to know it.
As time went by, the sun was going down and his shadow grew bigger and bigger, so it looked like a giant. “Oh, Look at my shadow, I’m this big!!!”
The wolf thought that he was as big as his shadow.
“I’m huge and excellent. I don’t need to be afraid of a Lion.”
From then the wolf walked with his shoulders open. As he became pompous, he thought of himself as the King of forest.
“Why would I fear the Lion? Lion! Come out here! Here’s your match!”
This spread to all over the forest and finally to the Lion. It made Lion very angry, so he went to see the wolf.
“Here I am .I heard you said you can beat me. Now that I’m here, why don’t you prove it?”
The Lion’s sharp claw hit the wolf’s head hard.
“Thump!” The wolf was knocked out.
“Ah, help me!”
It was too late when the wolf got to know that he wasn’t as big or strong as the Lion.
作者: 存在即幸福    时间: 2010-2-25 19:02

You 'd better  be more carefully not  only  when you feel  weakly  but  also when you feel better.
作者: angelxuefei    时间: 2010-2-26 09:56

YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE. DON'T CHEAT BY THE FAKE APPERANCE
作者: luokamumu    时间: 2010-2-26 15:04

3# angelxuefei Maybe the wolf is a little fool,but it had a happy time before die.Have some confidence then you feel better,just not to much.
作者: mrgdh2008    时间: 2010-4-4 13:36

The story is very significant.It tells us that we can't pompous and confidence in excess is ego
作者: myqqtom    时间: 2010-4-9 21:14

Think over what you see.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2