Board logo

标题: Summertrain -- Greyson Chance [打印本页]

作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-8-31 17:02     标题: Summertrain -- Greyson Chance

[flash]http://www.xiami.com/widget/0_1770378271/singlePlayer.swf[/flash]
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-8-31 17:04

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky We've been awake all night, shattered dreams all around Close your sad, sad eyes we will be safe and sound Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Seems we are a thousand miles away from last night As you sigh in my ear, kiss the rain goodbye Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see And the windows are crying, but this train is flying us all through the rain, I fear And the sky is getting brighter with every mile And it all seems clear Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see, you'll see Come away with me
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-8-31 17:04

Greyson Michael Chance (born August 16, 1997) is an American singer, songwriter and pianist whose April 2010 performance of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" at a sixth-grade music festival became a hit on YouTube. As of June 15, 2010, his cover for the song "Paparazzi" has a total viewership of over 30 million. He has two original compositions, "Stars", and "Broken Hearts,", both posted on his YouTube channel which have 4 and 5 million views respectively. His debut single, "Waiting Outside the Lines," was released in October 2010.
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-8-31 17:05

[attach]14240[/attach]
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-8-31 17:10

At his age,what were u doing ?
I'm mmmmmm~ studying and travelling~~~not be famous~~~

作者: leyla    时间: 2012-8-31 19:28

it's greyson chance ,he is just a little boy ,but famous now and become a lady killer
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-8-31 23:31

What a handsome boy he is !
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-9-4 10:56

回复 6# leyla

yeah, so everyone says" Known to be as early as possible"
作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2012-9-4 10:58

回复 7# 心魔作祟

I say he is sprout!
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-9-4 20:45

回复 9# sunny萝卜

Yes, of course!hehe~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2