Board logo

标题: 【美文】 »journey 旅途 [打印本页]

作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-9-28 23:07     标题: 【美文】 »journey 旅途

本帖最后由 心魔作祟 于 2012-9-28 23:08 编辑

One day you finally knewwhat you had to do, and began,though the voices around youkept shoutingtheir bad advice--有一天,你终于知道,什么是你必须得做,并开始去做,虽然你周围的声音,一直喊出,其各种糟糕的建议——

Though the whole housebegan to trembleand you felt the old tugat your ankles.“Mend my life!”each voice cried.But you didn’t stop.You knew what you had to do,虽然整个房子,开始颤抖,你亦感到那条旧绳索,绊住了你的脚踝。“修补我的人生!”每个声音都在哭喊。但你并没停止。你知道什么是你必须得做的,

Though the wind priedwith its stiff fingersat the very foundationthough their melancholywas terrible.It was already lateenough, and a wild night,and the road full of fallenbranches and stones.虽然风用它僵硬的手指,直往根基,撬捣,虽然它们的忧郁,着实可怕。天色,已经很晚,这是个疯狂的夜晚,路上满是倒下的,断枝和石头。

But little by little,as you left their voices behind,the stars began to burnthrough the sheets of cloudand there was a new voicewhich you slowlyrecognized as your own,that kept you companyas you strode deeper and deeperinto the world,determined to dothe only thing you could do--determined to savethe only life you could save.但渐渐地,当你将它们的声音抛在身后,星星开始穿透云层,散发光辉,一个新的声音出现了,你慢慢,意识到,那是你自己的声音,它伴随着你,伴你步步,深入世途,决心去做,你唯一能做的事——决定去拯救,你唯一能拯救的生命。

美文共享!我最近想为推出一个看美文学语法的板块,希望大家多多关注!
谢谢了!

作者: alice560    时间: 2012-10-20 22:07

i like  the beautiful essay!
作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-10-21 00:22

很难读懂,最好排一下版。
作者: Q先生    时间: 2012-10-21 13:36

I know what I have to do.
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-10-21 23:58

回复 3# 薇生物

你是说一句英文对应一句中文翻译吗?呵呵 好的!
没有问题!
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-10-22 00:01

回复 4# Q先生

You should  have a journey where you want to go!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2