Board logo

标题: 3月10听写练习:召集组会 [打印本页]

作者: xifan    时间: 2010-3-10 11:05     标题: 3月10听写练习:召集组会

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: meng87haoyu    时间: 2010-3-10 13:05

A:All right i want to bring everybody into this project.When can we start working on it?
B:Well,we can probably get start it strategic meeting tomorrow morning at 8 oclock.
A:I tell you what 8 clock is no good for me.But why dont you get start it,I will come back at around 8:45.
B:That is fine with me.How much time we going to have to working on it.
作者: yuken2004    时间: 2010-3-10 19:53

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.When could we start working on it?
B:Well,we can probably get started from strategic meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock
A:I' ll tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't you guys get started .and I will come by at around 8:45 or so
B:That's fine with me.How much time are we going to have to work on it?
请问作者有这些听力的答案吗?Thanks
作者: halo    时间: 2010-3-11 09:12

there is not key to the mp3,you should believe yourself.

3# yuken2004
作者: woshibaobao    时间: 2010-3-11 10:53

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.When could we start working on it?
B:Well,we can probably get started from strategic meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock
A:I' ll tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't you guys get started .and I will come by at around 8:45 or so
B:That's fine with me.How much time are we going to have to work on it?
作者: bleubird    时间: 2010-3-20 11:20

A: All right, I want to bring everybody in on this project. When can we start working on it?
B: Well, we can probably get started with the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8:00.
A: I tell you what, 8:00 is no good for me. For why don't you guy get started and I'll come by at around 8:45 also.
B: That's fine with me. How much time are we going to have to work on it?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2