Board logo

标题: “我扭伤了”英文表达 [打印本页]

作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-10-28 10:14     标题: “我扭伤了”英文表达

这两天看世界杯比赛,没少看到有场上队员扭伤或拉伤的场景吧?其实,不光是体育比赛中,咱们的日常生活中都很难避免这样的意外伤病。那么,我们今天就来看看英语中如何表达“扭伤了”这个意思的。

  1. I've twisted my ankle.

  我的脚踝扭伤了。

2. My neck was badly sprained when I played basketball yesterday.

  我昨天打篮球的时候把脖子给扭伤了。

  3. The doctor gave me some medicines to help treat a sprained muscle and its symptoms.

  医生给我开了些治疗肌肉拉伤的药。

  4. He suffered a painful twist of the elbow.

  他肘部扭伤,疼痛难忍。

  5. He got a severe sprain in his ankle.

  他脚踝严重扭伤。

  6. He wrenched his knee.

  他扭伤了膝盖。

  7. He gave a wrench to his ankle when he jumped down.

  他跳下去的时候扭伤了脚踝。

  8. I strained my back when I lifted the box.

  我抬箱子的时候背抻着了。

内容来源:http://www.tianjinwe.com/rollnews/cj/201006/t20100623_1078407.html


作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-10-28 10:17

Actually, I wrenched my knee.
作者: Q先生    时间: 2012-10-28 11:30

I've twisted my ankle.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-10-29 15:07

most of people has such experiences




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2