Board logo

标题: It's an honor to be a member of this forum. [打印本页]

作者: i852774842    时间: 2012-11-3 15:52     标题: It's an honor to be a member of this forum.

本帖最后由 i852774842 于 2012-11-3 15:57 编辑

Having been practicing oral English day by day, I found it very difficult to fully and Exactly  get across what the native speakers are expressing in movies and speechings, which reminded me  of the properer way to better my English listening.
     I've been tried to seize every chance to practice with foreigners, only to find useless. Usually it is very easy to communicate with a foreigner 'course they are trying to slow down and express in elementary phrases when they are talking to us Chinese, As a result of which, I choose to dedicate myself in movies and American series episodes. The most valuable treasure I gained through them includes vast number of slangs and new words. With vocabulary and listening ability going up, what has limited my listening ability seems to be the insufficient vocabulary. When listening to VOA in the forum, on most occasions I cannot figure out the meaning shall be blames to a word, a phrase or a name that I've never met before. Does anyone get the same feeling as me? I hope everyone can make great progress through this site.
    May everyone succeed in the near future.
作者: tang24    时间: 2012-11-4 09:28

wow!That's a long Self-Introduction !
作者: kobe    时间: 2012-11-4 09:30

Good job!
作者: rtcinypz    时间: 2012-11-12 15:17     标题: 乳晕发黑多久可以恢复

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2