Board logo

标题: 六级练习2012.11.04 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2012-11-5 10:09     标题: 六级练习2012.11.04

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet6/cet620121104.mp3[/audio]

M: Excuse me, Prof. Thomson. I know your office hours are tomorrow, but I was wondering if you have a few minutes free now to discuss something.
W: Sure, John. What do you want to talk about?
M: Well, (1)_______________________________.
W: Oh, yes. You were looking for changes in climate in the G city area, right? How far have you been gotten?
M: I’ve gotten my data, so I’m starting to summarize it now, preparing graph and stuff. But I’m just..I’m looking at it and I’m afraid that is not enough, but I’m not sure what else to put into the report.
W: I hear the same thing from every student. You know, you have to remember now that you are the expert on what you have done. So think about what you need to include if you’re going to explain your research project to someone with general or casual knowledge about the subject like your parents. That’s usually my rule.. Would my parents understand this?
M: Uhh, I get it.(2)______________________________.
W: Yes, definitely. Be sure you include good reference section where all your published and unpublished data came from.
M: Yes...I have data more than just in the G city area, so I also include regional data in the report. With everything else,(3)____________________________.
W: Sounds good. I’ll be happy to look over a draft before you hand the final copy if you wish.
M: Great. I plan to get you the draft of the paper by next Friday. Thanks very much. See you.
W: Ok.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: susan.sui    时间: 2012-11-6 11:02

I have some quick problems about how to write the reaserch project that i do this semester about climate changes
I was wondering if I should also include the notes from the research journal you suggest.
It should be a pretty good ** of climate of this part of the state.
作者: 浮香若薇    时间: 2012-11-10 21:04

1.well,I have some quick problems abou how to write the research project that I do these semester about climate changes
2.I was wondering that if I should also inculde the notes from research journal you see just.
3.it should be a pretty good in acation of climate of the part of state

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2