Board logo

标题: 【美文】» I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功part.5 [打印本页]

作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-11-5 23:45     标题: 【美文】» I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功part.5

I will persist until I succeed.  
    坚持不懈,直到成功。

I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.

我绝不考虑失败,我的字典里不再有放弃,不可能、办不到、没法子、成问题、失败,行不通、没希望、退缩…这类愚蠢的字眼。我要尽量避免绝望,一旦受到它的威胁,立即想方设法向它挑战。我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。我放眼未来,勇往直前,不再理会脚下的障碍。我坚信,沙漠尽头必是绿洲。

I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

I will remember the ancient law of averages and I will bend it to my good. I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell will increase my chance for success at the next attempt. Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea. Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come. Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day. I must fail often to succeed only once.

我要牢牢记住古老的平衡法则,鼓励自己坚持下去,因为每一次的失败都会增加下一次成功的机会。这一次的拒绝就是下一次的赞同,这一次皱起的眉头就是下一次舒展的笑容。今天的不幸,往往预示着明天的好运。夜幕降临。回想一天的遭遇。我总是心存感激。我深知,只有失败多次,才能成功。
作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-11-7 23:08

I will persist until I succeed.
作者: tang24    时间: 2012-11-10 20:49

I must fail often to succeed only once.
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-11-10 22:45

回复 2# 薇生物

Yeah! You will be sucess!
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-11-10 22:47

回复 3# tang24

Me too !The sucess is a gift , not Daily necessities!
作者: tang24    时间: 2012-11-11 21:22

You're right!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2