Board logo

标题: 【美文】» I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功part.6 [打印本页]

作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-11-6 23:15     标题: 【美文】» I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功part.6

I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

I will try, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.

我要尝试,尝试,再尝试。障碍是我成功路上的弯路,我迎接这项挑战。我要像水手一样,乘风破浪。

I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.

从今往后,我要借鉴别人成功的秘诀。过去的是非成败,我全不计较,只抱定信念,明天会更好。当我精疲力歇时,我要抵制回家的诱惑,再试一次。我一试再试。争取每一天的成功,避免以失败收场。我要为明天的成功播种,超过那些按部就班的人。在别人停滞不前时,我继续拼搏,终有一天我会丰收。“
作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-11-7 23:10

When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.
作者: tang24    时间: 2012-11-10 20:17

I will persist until I succeed.
作者: 心魔作祟    时间: 2012-11-10 22:44

回复 3# tang24

Yes , you can !

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2