Board logo

标题: i am coming now,tingroom [打印本页]

作者: candystewen    时间: 2010-3-16 19:36     标题: i am coming now,tingroom

Good evening everyone,  i am steven, it is really a great honour to join this room.  i will introduce myself briefly. I am 24 year old, born in jiangxi province, south of china, and i graduated from chongqing medical university.  my major is medical english, and i received my bachelor degree last year.      I am Diligent, Down-to-earth, Extroverted, Frank, Humorous, Optimistic and Self-confident.
In the college days, I spent most of my time on study.
I have passed
CET6 and TEM8.
And I have acquired good commamd of listening,
speaking, reading, writing, translating and interpreting skills.
Besides, I often attended extra-curricular
activities.
I once served as vice-president of the student union.
And I have been a Volunteer of Part-Work and Part-study Centre for two years.
I ever had internships in a translation company and the over sea students office.
Through these internships, I got the experience of how to communicate and negotiate with foreign people.
I have worked as a foreign trade seller in a craftwork factory in the past year.
I have many hobbies such as History, Politics, Sports, Geography, Traveling and Speaking.
Sometimes I prefer to staying alone, reading, listening to music, but I am not lonely.
I like to chat with others, almost talk everything, my favorite pastime are playing basketball and surfing on line.  i am eager to make friends with you.  My qq number is 562789825, if you would like to make friends with me, pls add me.  wish you have a good day.

作者: yoyo530521    时间: 2010-3-16 20:11

非常精彩的自我介绍啊。厉害厉害。
candystewen 是英语高手啊,邀请你加入我们的版主呦!
作者: halo    时间: 2010-3-17 09:36

hello,welcome to join us.hope you can enjoy yourself here and make great progress in your english,remembering that practice makes perfect,good luck. 1# candystewen
作者: soonway    时间: 2010-3-17 16:18

I never heard a major called 'medical english' when I was in Xiangya medical university ten years ago. Anyway, welcome and let's study english together.
作者: 王大龙    时间: 2010-3-17 22:09

作者: 王大龙    时间: 2010-3-17 22:10

i want to make  friend with you  !!
作者: zkidilove    时间: 2010-3-20 09:59

I adore you for such an exerllent introduction.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2