Board logo

标题: 3月19日听写练习:讨论预算 [打印本页]

作者: lkjj    时间: 2010-3-19 13:37     标题: 3月19日听写练习:讨论预算

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:罗杰,能和你见个面谈谈我们部门的预算问题吗?
B:当然啦,黛碧。让我查查我的时间安排。我12号有空,也就是这星期四,上午9点。
A:行,这不错。你能大概说说明年我们能有多少钱吗?
B:可以。我已经为所有部门制定了一个总预算。

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0319.mp3[/ra]
作者: bleubird    时间: 2010-3-19 18:37

A: Roger, what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my department's budget?
B: Of course, Dabby. Let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12, that's this Thursday at 9:00 am.
A: All right. That will be fine. Can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for the next year?
B: Certainly. I've already work out  a general budget for all the department.
作者: zidane1234    时间: 2010-3-20 06:12

A: Roger, what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my department's budget?
B: Of course, Dabby. Let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12, that's this Thursday at 9:00 am.
A: All right. That will be fine. Can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for the next year?
作者: xzd99999    时间: 2010-3-20 11:20

作者: wanghui497    时间: 2010-3-20 11:45

Roger,what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my deparment's budget?
of course,let me look my schadule.

can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for next year?

certainly.i've already work out a general budget for all the department.
作者: jiayouyww    时间: 2010-3-21 14:40

roger what is the possible to meet with  you to disscuss my department's budget ?
of course dabby  let me look at my schedule . i have some free time on the twelve  this thurseday at 9:00
all right   that will be fine   canyou put together   a rough ideaof the kind of money                        for the next year
certainly i've already wok out a general budget for all the department
作者: akaboa    时间: 2010-3-21 17:37

Roger,what is the posssible to meeth with you to discuss my department's buget?
Of course, let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12,that is this thursday at the 9am.
All right,that will be fine.can you put together a rough idea of                 we'll have available for the next year?
Certainly.I've already work out a general buget for all the department.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2