Board logo

标题: 六级练习2012.11.29 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2012-12-3 16:53     标题: 六级练习2012.11.29

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet6/cet620121129.mp3[/audio]

W: Kevin, You are having another cup of coffee? That’s your third since lunch.
M: Yeah. Well, I stayed up all night reviewing for my history exam. I couldn’t keep my eyes open in my last class. I’m having this coffee so I can stay awake this afternoon.
W: Don’t you know that drinking too much coffee is harmful?
M: What do you mean harmful?
W: Well, for one thing it may cause heart disease.
M1) _________________________________________________________. The conclusion is not so definite.
W: But coffee has caffeine, which is addictive.
M: You can’t become addicted to caffeine like other drugs.
W: En, you can. (2)_______________________________________________________?
M: One cure for headaches, oddly enough, is caffeine. Haven’t you ever noticed that many drugs for curing headache use caffeine as one of their ingredients? Besides, coffee helps me work faster.
W: Studies have shown that coffee makes you work faster but not necessarily better. You may finish your exam in a shorter period of time but you won’t have fewer errors.
M: You know, that Coca-Cola you are drinking has caffeine in it too.
W3) _______________________________________. And a cup of tea  has less than that.
M: But I like the taste of coffee.
W: You could drink decaf, which has much less caffeine.
M: Decaf doesn’t have as much flavor as regular coffee. Besides I want something that will keep me alert in class.
W: Well, you are stubborn.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: dreameh    时间: 2012-12-3 22:31

1.but most of the research about the  connect between the coffee and heart disease is not so prosuative
2.dont you know that people who are affact to caffeine suffer with some terms  especially headaches.
3. but
作者: susan.sui    时间: 2012-12-4 10:27

but most of the research about the link between coffee and heart disease is not persuasive
don't you know that people  who are deprived in coffeine suffer with some things especially headaches.
but 12 ounce of coke has the half coffeine of our 5 cup of coffee
作者: riverfeng    时间: 2012-12-7 11:13

1、but most research about links between the coffee and heart disease are not ...
2、Do you know people who are ...suffer with ..especially headache
3、but 12...half ..at
作者: 差不多小姐    时间: 2012-12-15 15:00

~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2