Board logo

标题: 六级练习2012.12.05 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2012-12-6 10:34     标题: 六级练习2012.12.05

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet6/cet620121205.mp3[/audio]

Today’s show,Shirley’s Garden.Today, we’ll be interviewing Shirley on her amazing techniques at growing a garden.Thank you for being here, Shirley.
W: You’re welcome.
M: Shirley, you truly have an amazing garden.Can you tell us how you learned about gardening?
W: Well, this spring I took a gardening class.Then I decided to try some of the things I had learned.
(1)_____________________________________________________.
M: From the pictures of your garden, I’ve seen all kinds of different vegetables, including cucumbers, tomatoes, strawberries, carrots and so on.Could you let us know how you put these plants together in your garden?
W: Well, one of the most important things in gardening is that you choose a good location.You need at least 6 to 8 hours of direct sunshine.Um, you also need to choose a location that has good drainage, and it should be a convenient location.
(2)______________________________________________________________.
M: Shirley, I’ve noticed some vertical beams in your garden.I’m truly amazed by them. Could you explain that to us a little bit?
W: Well, take cucumbers for instance.Cucumbers take a lot of space when you grow them out on the ground, but I don’t have that much space.So I just grow them up.Just grow them vertically.
(3) _________________________________________.
M: Well, Shirley, this is truly amazing.Thank you very much for being with us today.
W: My pleasure.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: Bridget    时间: 2012-12-6 19:58

So  I have....
作者: lyl1242000    时间: 2012-12-6 23:22

and different digree with success
作者: susan.sui    时间: 2012-12-7 09:44

So I've tried various attempts at gardening ,and with different degrees of success.

after choosing a good location, I just decide what I wanted to plant and based on what the final plant would look like , I devided the whole garden into different parts.

I jsut used a * frame and some strings to allow them to grow up and they will support themselves.
作者: vivi1997    时间: 2012-12-12 20:30

yeah
作者: riverfeng    时间: 2012-12-13 11:29

1、So i have tried very gardening and was differently successed\
2、After choosing a good location ,i just decise what i want to plan and base look like ,i divide the whole garden into different parts
3、So i use ... and some strings to allow them grow up and they supports themself
作者: 差不多小姐    时间: 2012-12-14 17:33

急对答案了
作者: zy_tingroon    时间: 2013-1-3 20:12

So I've tried various attempts at gardening ,and with different degrees of success.
作者: jkm204    时间: 2013-1-4 09:30

So i have tried various attempts at gardening and with deffrent greats and  success.

After choosing a good location ,i just decided what i want to plant and based on what the final plan will look like ,i devided the whole garden into different parts
i just used //frame and some .. to allow them to grow up and they will support themselves

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2