Board logo

标题: 新手来报道喽!! [打印本页]

作者: zcy86520    时间: 2010-3-23 10:40     标题: 新手来报道喽!!

hello,everyone, i am a new comer. i come from jiangxi.Now  i  am a postgraduate in East China Institute of Technology. my hometown is hebei province.the follow is the introduce to myself.
        i like  playing basketball , swimming in the gym and clumb the mountain.therefore, i hope make friends with the people who come from  any place in china. let us work hard together and make progress .
       i am a boy, i have the logic thinking,but oral english is my weakness, because it need not logic mind.however, i feel i must overcome english as it is significant to me.In addition, i also make some friends by this website.
                                                                                                          thank you for your attention.
作者: xln1120    时间: 2010-3-23 19:19

hello, welcome to join us.hope you can enjoy yourself here and make great progress in your English,remembering that practice makes perfect,good luck.
作者: snowmen    时间: 2010-3-24 10:32

i am wondering who told you that logic mind is not necessary for english learing,you find this excuse to explain your weakness in english,so now forget it,every one can learn english well,as long as he put his heart into it. 1# zcy86520

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2